post #1636 of Old 07-26-2013, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
zte87
GIVE IT THE ONION
 
zte87's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 5,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_was_here
Well if you dont put then back on and wanna sell them let me know! Lol in all seriousness I've been thinking about ordering a set once after I do an SYE.
Pm sent lol! I loved them but I really could use the money for other things right now like gas and a center console haha!


luck favors the prepared - anticanman
zte87 is offline  
post #1637 of Old 07-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise
Posts: 4,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post

Pm sent lol! I loved them but I really could use the money for other things right now like gas and a center console haha!
Psssssh no fair! I called 'em first. You should text me....

Cheers

WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline  
post #1638 of Old 07-26-2013, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
zte87
GIVE IT THE ONION
 
zte87's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 5,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

Psssssh no fair! I called 'em first. You should text me....

Cheers
Lmao, you get dibs next time around! I love hooking fellow wheelers up.......... O_o

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

luck favors the prepared - anticanman
zte87 is offline  
post #1639 of Old 07-26-2013, 09:39 PM
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler
Posts: 7,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post

Lmao, you get dibs next time around! I love hooking fellow wheelers up.......... O_o

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
I call dibs on your tires then! We all know your getting tired of them already lol
ashland82391 is online now  
post #1640 of Old 07-26-2013, 09:43 PM
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise
Posts: 4,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391 View Post

I call dibs on your tires then! We all know your getting tired of them already lol
Omg I just spit my beer all over my phone!
Lmfao!

You can have my 35s and I will take the 37s when he goes to 40s or whatever and you can give your 33s to someone on 31s and so on. Pretty much Zte will only be the one paying for tires from now on haha!

Cheers

WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline  
post #1641 of Old 07-26-2013, 09:46 PM
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler
Posts: 7,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post

Omg I just spit my beer all over my phone!
Lmfao!

You can have my 35s and I will take the 37s when he goes to 40s or whatever and you can give your 33s to someone on 31s and so on. Pretty much Zte will only be the one paying for tires from now on haha!

Cheers
Hahaha deal!
ashland82391 is online now  
post #1642 of Old 07-26-2013, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
zte87
GIVE IT THE ONION
 
zte87's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 5,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

Omg I just spit my beer all over my phone!
Lmfao!

You can have my 35s and I will take the 37s when he goes to 40s or whatever and you can give your 33s to someone on 31s and so on. Pretty much Zte will only be the one paying for tires from now on haha!

Cheers
Sounds like a plan hahaha! 4Ds here I cooooooome........

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

luck favors the prepared - anticanman
zte87 is offline  
post #1643 of Old 07-26-2013, 09:49 PM
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise
Posts: 4,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post

Sounds like a plan hahaha! 4Ds here I cooooooome........

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
I'm so psyched!!!
Better get a 1" BL on to clear them 37s before they show up! Hahahaha!

Cheers

WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline  
post #1644 of Old 07-26-2013, 10:34 PM
AZdEvilYJ
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 6,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

I'm so psyched!!!
Better get a 1" BL on to clear them 37s before they show up! Hahahaha!

Cheers
I think Z might have a few sets of those laying around also! Haha is this your 3rd set your on? He's had more shoes and bras(read: BL) then a high school girl haha

'95 YJ 2.5L
March '15 YJ of the Month!
Exiled Offroad - Arizona

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is offline  
post #1645 of Old 07-26-2013, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
zte87
GIVE IT THE ONION
 
zte87's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 5,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZdEvilYJ

I think Z might have a few sets of those laying around also! Haha is this your 3rd set your on? He's had more shoes and bras(read: BL) then a high school girl haha
Nah I don't hang onto stuff like that I pay it forward! It came with a 2 inch bl than I installed a 1.25 bl, than removed it all together, than reinstalled it when I went to 35s, than ditched it in favor of the daystar kit!

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

luck favors the prepared - anticanman
zte87 is offline  
post #1646 of Old 07-27-2013, 09:05 AM
OlivergreenCJ7
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 671
And on it goes lol

1979 CJ7: Gone,but not forgotten
2001 TJ Sport: locked and loaded
OlivergreenCJ7 is offline  
post #1647 of Old 07-31-2013, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
zte87
GIVE IT THE ONION
 
zte87's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 5,878
So small update I ordered a smittybuilt security center console. And I sold my truck so I can by a commuter car since I am moving and will now have a 20 drive to work now. With the truck sold I also have to funds to buy a new top and leaf springs! I can't wait!

luck favors the prepared - anticanman
zte87 is offline  
post #1648 of Old 07-31-2013, 09:35 PM
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler
Posts: 7,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post
So small update I ordered a smittybuilt security center console. And I sold my truck so I can by a commuter car since I am moving and will now have a 20 drive to work now. With the truck sold I also have to funds to buy a new top and leaf springs! I can't wait!
What brand top are you getting?
ashland82391 is online now  
post #1649 of Old 07-31-2013, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
zte87
GIVE IT THE ONION
 
zte87's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 5,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391

What brand top are you getting?
I think the same top you have, bestop super top! Where's the best place to order it from?
Never mind just ordered it from summit should have it with in the week!
Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

luck favors the prepared - anticanman
zte87 is offline  
post #1650 of Old 08-01-2013, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
zte87
GIVE IT THE ONION
 
zte87's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 5,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87

I think the same top you have, bestop super top! Where's the best place to order it from?
Never mind just ordered it from summit should have it with in the week!
Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Another update, 4 bds 004500's are in route to my house!

luck favors the prepared - anticanman
zte87 is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome