Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

My 93 2.5 low output build

315K views 2K replies 116 participants last post by  zte87 
#1 ·
So I got My 93 2.5 yj a couple month ago and want to try to start a build thread on it so here it goes!

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

When I first got my yj it came to me with a busted up 4 inch rc lift (Wich had broken springs in it) a 2 inch bl (that was missing a couple pucks) and lots of gay chrome (grill and tube bumper) the first thing I did when I got it home was take the top off and removed the chrome kill cover!

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Plant Car

Next I took the rear chrome bumper and the little spare 31 off!

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Next I took the unglued front bumper of in favor of a Tj stock bumper and painted the headlight bezels!

sorry the pics are out of order I am doing this on my phone

Sent from my iPhone because I can!

Attachments

See less See more
#28 ·
No I will still have my gas pedal. It is there for when you in a pickle on a hill where you need a third foot to work the clutch,brake,and gas at the same time or to keep your rpm up for winching! It will also help for when your driveing down washboard (dirt rds) were you have to fight to keep your foot on the gas you just set the wanted throttle and no more bucking! I don't know if that makes sence or not lol! I got the handle mounted on the shifter tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Attachments

#31 ·
Can the hand throttle work on the highway to give your foot a break?

#39 ·
So today I ordered a vent scoop to try to help keep things warm in the cab this winter and also a holder for my fire extinguisher (the type that straps it to your roll bar) now time to play the waiting game for the new goodies!

#40 ·
Is that a disconnected A/C compressor I see!? OBA soon? :thumbsup:
Instead of the vent scoop you should upgrade the blower to one out of blazer. It's supposedly quite the boost in airflow.

Nice jeep! Great photo documentation too! Hopefully we can go wheeling sometime.
I have no 4x4 buddies anymore. :(

#41 ·
91BoD said:
Is that a disconnected A/C compressor I see!? OBA soon? :thumbsup:
Instead of the vent scoop you should upgrade the blower to one out of blazer. It's supposedly quite the boost in airflow.

Nice jeep! Great photo documentation too! Hopefully we can go wheeling sometime.
I have no 4x4 buddies anymore. :(
Yeah I would be down to wheel! I am going to be at walker valley Sunday....just saying! And I do hope to rig up Oba with it someday!

#43 ·
went out to walker valley and did some wheeling today with 91BoD (erick) we did't get to cover to much ground today due to the cj7 in the group braking a axle shaft and pulling both ball joint out of the steering knuckle. I still had fun and hope to get to wheel with 91Bod again sorry the only pic my wife got with your yj in it was a pic of my boy! lol

Attachments

#44 · (Edited)
It's "Erick" ;) haha yeah no worries I have the memories. That's all that matters. Yeah I look forward too wheeling again :)

That's all my pictures minus glove socks haha
Got some video that's uploading right now.
Edit: links, sorry I didn't realized my camera was on low quality :/

Attachments

#45 ·
Small update I just got a badland 12000 pound winch today. ordered a winch plate from rough country tonight and should have it by the end of the week. I will post up finished pic after its all installed.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.