Here she is, my 90 YJ. Me and my Dad are building her up to be an awesome mix of offroad performer and street cruiser.
Here's what she has so far:
- Rancho 2.5" susp. lift with RS5000's
- 3" body lift
- 33x12.5 Hankook Z36's,
- Eagle Alloy rims
- Chrome Grille
- Rancho Steering stabilizer
- rear Cow seat cover
Here's what she's getting in the near future:
- 350 CHEVY
- Xenon headlights
- LED tail lights (1 red tail/brake, 1 yellow turn)
- stainless hood accessories (no hinges)
- a SWEET stereo system (fibreglass subs/amps enclosure)
- new battery and alternator
and lots, lots more.
And here is my 350 partially torn down. Once we buy a gasket set we'll put her all back together and paint her chevy engine blue and do a little polishing.
Tell me what you think. I would appreciate any suggestions.