My 87 Grand Wagoneer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My 87 Grand Wagoneer

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-28-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
Chris_XJ
1992 XJ Cherokee 

My 87 Grand Wagoneer

Well here's some pics of my 87 Grand Wagoneer.

I actually got very lucky on that grill and head light assembly. Found it at the junk yard in one of the J-10 trucks and only paid $36 for it. It's funny because that very morning I was about to pay $300 for one without the headlight assembly. Something stopped me and I am glad I didn't buy it.

I just got everything mechanically fixed on it. Was about to buy a lift kit, tires and new bumpers for it. But then my aunts friend offered me a 92 cherokee for only $200 and all it needed was shocks and minor body work. So I bought it and it is now my new project and I needed to sell the Grand Wagoneer for the money to get the lift kit and tires for the cherokee.

1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 5 speed, 4x4, 149k miles, all skids, tire carrier, cargo cover, factory radio/speakers, 10k miles on following items; rebuilt motor, new tranny, rebuilt rear diff, complete exhaust system, complete brake system, radiator, 30" tires, suspension. No dents or scratches in the paint. ONE OWNER UNTIL NOW.

Last edited by Chris_XJ; 12-01-2008 at 07:34 PM..
Chris_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2008, 10:09 AM   #2
WranglerRush
1992 YJ Wrangler 

That is a good looking waggy. It looks like you have taken real good care of it.
Unread 11-28-2008, 11:49 AM   #3
kenbuck
2002 TJ Wrangler 

whatcha need to do is take the D44's out of the waggy and stuff em under the Cherokee.
33" KM's
misc other stuff.....
kenbuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.