my 3year project became a 6month project - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > my 3year project became a 6month project

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Warn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCOR

Unread 03-20-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
gattaca37
1998 TJ Wrangler 

my 3year project became a 6month project

I was suppose 2 do this in 3years, instead it turned out to be a 6month project.

1st pic is where she was just after I brought her home, 2" polypuck lift w/ 29"street tires, 4.0L, 5speed

2nd pic is put 4" SL on (yes, the rear pucks are removed now)

3rd pic is paintin the jeep w/ rustoleum truck+bed liner, doin new brakes, stainless steel bumpers, LED front turns, minor electrical, misc stuff

4th pic is new geolanders for jeep

5th pic is new mega short SYE/CV shaft, Mickey MTZ, Mickey classic, poison spyder decals, and my custom flat fenders (cost me $20 to make).

I have to finish painting under the flares and the rockers and I am ready 2 rip.

This is where I have 2 come to the conclusion that it is time to stop adding to the jeep, cause it is a non stop building process.

017.jpg   027.jpg   046.jpg   006.jpg   041.jpg  

gattaca37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

You should do something about the bumpers. They kill it.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #3
gattaca37
1998 TJ Wrangler 

hey, got both for $200/craigslist, and this it the my build section. this is my build not anyone else's. i like them and i think its just enough shine

thanks 4 ur opinion anyways
Unread 03-20-2011, 04:07 PM   #4
Prohooker
1996 ZJ 

looks great ! nice work .
Prohooker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

What on the fenders cost $20? Sawzall blades and rattle cans?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #6
gattaca37
1998 TJ Wrangler 

the steel, the can of rusteolum, and the caulk = $20
Unread 03-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #7
ms198
1985 CJ7 

i don't really care, but i will warn you now, every time you post a picture with the bumpers in it, you are most likely going to get flamed. Just be ready.
ms198 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #8
thomask
1985 CJ7 

Hey we all do agree a jeep is all about freedom. Freedom to do what you like. Looks like you have made it special to you and that is what counts.

IMO If something strange jumps out in front of you those bumpers may be your best friend.

Enjoy your ride.

"Hey wave at a classic JEEP owner and make a new JEEP friend"
thomask is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.