Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

My 2013 Commando Green Rubicon Unlimited Build

14K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  ZSXJ430 
#1 ·
Hey forum! I got rid of my LJ and got a 2013 Unlimited Rubicon! This is my build thread, it will be slow at first but eventually pick up speed! Any comments or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

January 12, 2013:
Today was the first day with the jeep, it has so much more power than my old lj! I just added a few stickers and ordered parts. As of now, I plan on getting a 3" lift and 35" tires, as well as bumpers and items of the such.

Here is a picture of my old lj

January 14, 2013:
Today I ordered A hi-lift, hi-lift tailgate mount, headlight guards, tail light guards, and some willys star stickers for the sides.

See less See more
#28 ·
Doorless!

I talked to ACE last week and the bumpers and tire carrier should arrive soon. I also ordered a cargo top from Off Road Heros, the top should be here early May. The wait is KILLING me!

#29 ·
My front bumper from ACE arrived last week! The install was a breeze, I even created instructions for ACE on how to relocate the Vacuum canister using the factory mounting point. If anybody would like a copy of the instructions just PM me on the forum.

#30 ·
Random Pictures:

Artec Truss Installed:

May 17, 2013:

The JK build has been put on hold until more parts arrive. In the mean time…. BEDLINER

Matts 2000 tj:

My 2005 lj:

Flexing out the JK on a rock that I found:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.