My 2004 tj SLOW slow build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My 2004 tj SLOW slow build

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-18-2010, 12:55 AM   #1
TYLER_USCG
2004 TJ Wrangler 

My 2004 tj SLOW slow build

I have been putting of making a build thred because i feel I havent made that many mods to my wrangler, but I am very bored so ill make one. I came across this jeep coming back from town with my girl friend and I seen this jeep at a used car lot. So I made a quick left turn into the stealership and the girl friend was like did you forget somthing i said nah i just want to look real quick. Well driving a pt cruiser for almost a year was killing me so i was stuck walking out with this jeep, long story short I bought it that day and its been a money hole since that day. First upgrade was getting some rims with a bigger back space to allow for wider tires, then i got the best top summer top combo . after that i got the olympic sport rack to carry my surfboards.....then i got a 4 hella 500's ff ...thennnn a 2"bb . well i needed bigger tires so im now rolling on 33" duratracs. future mods are full belly skid plate, a bigger lift, and a desert tan paint job.

i want to keep this jeep as a DD but still able to handle moderate offroading.

this is how she sits now

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesSJ View Post
I am disrespectful and my rude comment has been removed by a moderator
TYLER_USCG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2010, 01:02 AM   #2
TYLER_USCG
2004 TJ Wrangler 

this is her before the tires

Quote:
Unread 02-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
Cwoodell
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hey man, I see you're down by FLETC by your lat/long. I live in S'ville but have done a bunch of work out there on the new barracks. Are you a member of any of the local Jeep clubs? That thread was flippin' ridiculous but I see the moderator finally closed it. Anyways, take care man, see ya round town.
Cwoodell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #4
TYLER_USCG
2004 TJ Wrangler 

yeah bro im stationed over on FLETC but i live out in mt pleasant. im not in any jeep clubs around here , some guys and i at work talked about starting one up here but there is more talk than actions lol. We both know mitch thoe lol, we go out to francis occasionally . in fact a bunch of us are going out this weekend for a camping trip. illl hit you up on FB thoe we will have to get up for a ride

Quote:
Unread 02-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #5
Cwoodell
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds good man, hit me up sometime fo sho!
Cwoodell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.