My 2004 Liberty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My 2004 Liberty

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-20-2005, 06:33 PM   #1
ZachLIB04

My 2004 Liberty

Hey whats up guys, im new to the forum, im 16 just got my license. Im not some rich kid whos parents just decided to give them a liberty, I still have to pay insurance which isnt cheap, and this thing drinks gas, its got 22,500 miles on it, no lift kits or tires yet but when the money starts flowing ill start doing all that stuff. 3.7L V6, Selec-Trac 4 wheel drive, not a renegade or no crazy off road packages, but its still a beast in the snow and rough terraine. First thing im goin to do is put a nice stereo system in it, I already have 2 kicker L7L15, I just need a head unit amps, and some new speakers. Hope you like it cause I do.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...23464493&idx=1

ZachLIB04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2005, 12:05 AM   #2
TQ_xvi
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Nice ride.

Good way to start.

My suggestion to you is to think long and hard about what you want your Libby to be capable of and then make a list of what you want in the order of importance.

Then start tacking it one by one and you'll see that in a short amount of time, you'll be building the rig that you've always wanted.

I know the NYC insurace in a killer so keep that driving record spotless (i.e. no racing!!!).
Unread 07-24-2005, 10:38 AM   #3
NIUPonyBoy
2013 JK Wrangler 

My sister loves her 05 Liberty Renegade my parents bought her last Sept. She has already put damn near 10k on it!

John
-'07 Mineral Gray Ford Mustang GT Convertible
-'05 Silver Dodge Ram2500 PowerWagon Hemi 4x4
-'05 Silver Ford Freestar SEL Handicapped
NIUPonyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.