My 2002 Wrangler X Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My 2002 Wrangler X Build

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 05-02-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
FrenchToastKing
2002 TJ Wrangler 

My 2002 Wrangler X Build

I have had my Jeep for a little over a year now, but just recently had enough money saved up to do some mods worth posting. Yesterday I ordered a Rough Country 4 inch lift kit with the 2.2 shocks and steering stabilizer along with some Cragar Soft 8 rims and BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2s to go on the Jeep. I wanted to document the work on my Jeep from here on being as the changes are so noticeable. Prior to this I have done simpler mods like upgrading to a Pioneer head unit and Infinity and speakers, taking the carpet out and Herculining the tub, getting a brand new soft top, and upgrading from those stock rims to a set of Aluminum ones. I am a little short on time so the pictures will have to wait till tonight.

FrenchToastKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just so you know, cragar wheels are steel, not aluminum. What size tires will you be running?
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #3
FrenchToastKing
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Right now I have aluminum wheels, the Cragars havent come yet. And I will be running 33x12.50x15 tires with the Cragars.

This is it when we got it home the first day.

And what it looks like now. As you can see, the aluminum rims are on there.

The carpet before taken out. It wasn't in bad condition at all, so I have it stored away.

Pics I took after the Herculiner was all done. I love it, and it was a fun project.
FrenchToastKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.