My 2002 Jeep Wrangler Patriot edtion - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My 2002 Jeep Wrangler Patriot edtion

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRoad Race Motorsports Stage 2 Power Pack

Unread 09-02-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
lord_cabot

My 2002 Jeep Wrangler Patriot edtion

This is my very first jeep and bought it in Sept 30, 2010. The dealership and I didn't know at the time that it was a Patriot edition wrangler and I got it 5k less than it should have been.

Has anyone ever seen another Patriot Edition Wrangler?

Jeepy's first winter

Last edited by lord_cabot; 07-05-2013 at 12:10 PM..
lord_cabot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
lord_cabot

Over the last 3 years I have come across only 3 other patriot edition wranglers on the web.

First one I found. Looks to be at a car show:

Second one I found was owned by someone in EL Paso:

Third one I found was for sale on a car lot in TX:

I am assuming that these jeeps are extremely rare. Almost as rare as the Patriot edition grand cherokee and liberty
Unread 07-05-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
lord_cabot

When I bought my jeep it was missing the hood graphics as well as the driver side fender graphic(I had to have the fender replaced)

How she sits now:

Plans for the future are factory fog lights, running boards, front tow hooks, and center console. I also have some rust work to do. As for after market I'm leaving my cb, grab handles on the roll bar and eventually installing a tuffy jeep trunk.
Unread 09-20-2013, 10:49 AM   #4
r0b0bk
2003 TJ Wrangler 

This is my 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Patriot Edition. Yes, they are rare. I have only seen one other in person, in Red River, NM. The only other picture I have seen is from a 2002 auto show. I have seen them referenced as a decal option for 2001-2003 Wranglers. Mine also has "Patriot Edition" enbroiderd on both the front and back seats. I checked with Jeep's official site and they did not know of it... which dose not mean much. If you have any questions or more info you can e-mail me direct at: r0b0bk@netscape.net
Rob
photo1.jpg   photo2.jpg   photo3.jpg   photo4.jpg  
r0b0bk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
lord_cabot

So far that means that there are 5-6 in total existence. Talk about being rare.
Unread 09-03-2014, 12:25 PM   #6
lord_cabot

just found a new one.
jeep-6.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.