My 2002 Jeep Wrangler Patriot edtion - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My 2002 Jeep Wrangler Patriot edtion

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 09-02-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
lord_cabot

My 2002 Jeep Wrangler Patriot edtion

This is my very first jeep and bought it in Sept 30, 2010. The dealership and I didn't know at the time that it was a Patriot edition wrangler and I got it 5k less than it should have been.

Has anyone ever seen another Patriot Edition Wrangler?

Jeepy's first winter

Last edited by lord_cabot; 07-05-2013 at 12:10 PM..
lord_cabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
lord_cabot

Over the last 3 years I have come across only 3 other patriot edition wranglers on the web.

First one I found. Looks to be at a car show:

Second one I found was owned by someone in EL Paso:

Third one I found was for sale on a car lot in TX:

I am assuming that these jeeps are extremely rare. Almost as rare as the Patriot edition grand cherokee and liberty
Unread 07-05-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
lord_cabot

When I bought my jeep it was missing the hood graphics as well as the driver side fender graphic(I had to have the fender replaced)

How she sits now:

Plans for the future are factory fog lights, running boards, front tow hooks, and center console. I also have some rust work to do. As for after market I'm leaving my cb, grab handles on the roll bar and eventually installing a tuffy jeep trunk.
Unread 09-20-2013, 10:49 AM   #4
r0b0bk
2003 TJ Wrangler 

This is my 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Patriot Edition. Yes, they are rare. I have only seen one other in person, in Red River, NM. The only other picture I have seen is from a 2002 auto show. I have seen them referenced as a decal option for 2001-2003 Wranglers. Mine also has "Patriot Edition" enbroiderd on both the front and back seats. I checked with Jeep's official site and they did not know of it... which dose not mean much. If you have any questions or more info you can e-mail me direct at: r0b0bk@netscape.net
Rob
photo1.jpg   photo2.jpg   photo3.jpg   photo4.jpg  
r0b0bk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
lord_cabot

So far that means that there are 5-6 in total existence. Talk about being rare.
Unread 09-03-2014, 12:25 PM   #6
lord_cabot

just found a new one.
jeep-6.jpg  

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.