My 1996 Cherokee Country - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My 1996 Cherokee Country

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-10-2004, 11:16 PM   #1
Badazzcherokee

My 1996 Cherokee Country

Here she is, finally, my 1996 Cherokee Country edition. Sporting her brand new running boards and looking good, well at least to me that is Feel free to post questions and comments. Poster's of flame replay's will be hunted down and dragged by my truck. hehehehe just playing!

Badazzcherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2004, 12:33 PM   #2
xjj33p3r
Web Wheeler

I would say that you need to get rid of those running boards... i mean... unless you just want to mall crawl, those things are no good. nice clean look though
xjj33p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 07:12 AM   #3
woods9898
1995 XJ Cherokee 

mall crawl haahaha. dump the boards bro
woods9898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
cbpldc
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Wait, you paid to get new running boards? I take it you'll not be wheeling in anything other than your back yard?

If you like it, good for you, but I think you'll find that the guys on this site are into mods that will help them get deep into the woods, and running boards are generally the first thing to go.

It could also be a generational thing too. How old are you?

Chris
cbpldc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
lovett86
1990 YJ Wrangler 

thts a clean looking jeep, what are your plans for it

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/90-yj-frame-swap-build-up-1434246/
lovett86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.