Finally posting my Wrangler here. It is a 1994 S model.
So far I have added:
- roll bar pads
- new rear bumper
- Ravine wheels with 30x9.50 tires
- new catalytic converter, muffler and tailpipe
- Rugged Ridge front seat covers
- removed front and rear trackbars
- 2.5" lift
- 32 or 33" tires on the Ravine wheels
- rock sliders of some sort
- Flex-a-lite 475 electric fan
Here is a picture from the day I brought it home (April 2007).
Here is a picture with one new wheel and one old wheel, you can really see how much better looking the new wheels are.
Basically as it sits now.
Partly do to the state of the economy, I sold my daily driver Honda Accord last month and now drive the Jeep daily. So far so good. Wish me luck!
Tom in Virginia