My '06 Golden Eagle - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My '06 Golden Eagle

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 04-23-2007, 11:19 AM   #1
Dugzilla
2006 TJ Wrangler 

My '06 Golden Eagle

Unread 04-23-2007, 06:00 PM   #2
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i like i like. (everything but the tube bumpers, but to each his own!)

looks good, now, please, go get it dirty.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2007, 06:29 PM   #3
timothy_1987
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Very nice. I have a golden eagle also. Heres a pic of mine. I don't have the stock bumper on it any more.

Tim
timothy_1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
Dugzilla
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
i like i like. (everything but the tube bumpers, but to each his own!)

looks good, now, please, go get it dirty.
Yeah, I don't 100% care for the tube bumpers either, but the dealer I bought the Jeep from basically threw them in on the deal (same with the sidesteps and the lightbar) for about 50% off of retail and installed them all for free. I would not have bought them at full price, but they are growing on me a bit. I plan to chop the ends off of at least the front bumper to make it look a little better.

And what you can't see in my crappy picture is the mudstains on the rollbar cover, carpet, dashboard and inside the window. I had actually just washed it because I wanted to get some decent pictures of it, for some "before" shots. Directly from there I went in to beat on it mode, and torutred the old girl at Silver Lake Dunes.
Unread 04-24-2007, 08:21 PM   #5
Rocky529
Jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Both Golden Eagles in this topic look awesome, good job with them.

Silver Metallic finish with black dual tops - Dana 44 Rear
2.25" Suspension Lift with Old Man Emu Shocks
Performance Accessories 1" Body Lift
Daystar 1" Motor Mount Lift
Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers - 32"x11.5" MT/R Tires
Rocky529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 08:24 PM   #6
bman9089
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugzilla
That's so awesome!

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it” -- Mark Twain

† Christian Jeep Club †
Romans 12:5 | 1 Peter 3:15 | Matthew 9:37-38
bman9089 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.