My 03 I6 WJ Build - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > My 03 I6 WJ Build

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 09-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #16
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Okay so maybe I'm not grasping exactly how the winch is secured to the bumper, but that aside...cool setup for sure.

Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012, 02:22 PM   #17
03wjfan
2003 WJ 

The winch is bolted to a cradle that slides into the receiver and a standard locking (to deter theft) reliever pin is put in. This way it can simply be moved to the back or just taken off when I don't want the extra weight during daily driving.
03wjfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #18
03wjfan
2003 WJ 

Yesterday I finally got to do some more work to her. Back when I got this jeep I had cut off the muffler and put a strait pipe in. It was loud and it sounded cool! For a little while. Then it just got annoying. So yesterday I cut out the pipe and the resinater and put in a 14" magnaflow. brought the sound level down a bit but still sounds good. No more constant droning in the ears.
Unread 09-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #19
TSCHNEIDER
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03wjfan View Post
Yesterday I finally got to do some more work to her. Back when I got this jeep I had cut off the muffler and put a strait pipe in. It was loud and it sounded cool! For a little while. Then it just got annoying. So yesterday I cut out the pipe and the resinater and put in a 14" magnaflow. brought the sound level down a bit but still sounds good. No more constant droning in the ears.
The droning is gone only until you get a gnarly set of mudders.

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Vape?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[url]http://whitestagvapor.com/[/url]
TSCHNEIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #20
03wjfan
2003 WJ 

Lol. True. Those are comin soon I hope

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.