Muddblood's 95 FleXJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Muddblood's 95 FleXJ

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 12-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
Muddblood
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Muddblood's 95 FleXJ

I built it, or...rather BUIDLING it...so now it's time to show it off. I picked up a 4 door 95 Cherokee Country for $1,200, needing motor mounts, and well, upgrades! Here is what I have so far:

Here is what I looked like when bought in April this year, minus the full sized spare and the roof rack, which I got for free:

Muddblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
Muddblood
1995 XJ Cherokee 

First upgrade was a 3.5" Tuff Country lift with full leaf springs, coils, LCA's and a few other parts. I know, I know Tuff Country sucks, but I found a deal I just couldn't pass up...the kit was $324 shipped to my door and even included shocks; crappy Tuff Country shocks, but shocks none the less.

Started the front's first as I knew it would be the hard part.

Front coils installed:

LCA's installed:

LCA's again:

Front Shocks:

And it sat like this for a week until I could get the rear done...even drove it as this is my DD:

Unread 12-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
Muddblood
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Then it was the rear's turn.

Stock leaf's vs Tuff Country Leaf's:

Leaf's and shocks installed:
Unread 12-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #4
Muddblood
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Lift complete. Same parking spot (approximately), same amount of weight (tools) in back.

Unread 12-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #5
Muddblood
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Next? Stock YJ aluminum "canyon" wheels and Goodyear Wrangler Authority 31x10.50 tires:

Walmart would install them on the rims, but not put them on the Jeep, so I put them on just before a trail ride.
Unread 12-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
Muddblood
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Since I added 3.5"+, extended brake lines HAD to come. I had NO idea I was sooo stretched in the rear!!

Hoses in the package:

Hoses OUT of the package:

Stock rear hose:

Extended hose:

Stock front hoses:

Extended front hoses:

I went overkill on the hoses and bought some for a 5-6" lift, for 2 reasons really...1) in case I want to go bigger on the lift, it's one less thing to buy, and 2) to make absolutely sure I don't rip it apart when it's flexed.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.