Moving On - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Moving On

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-17-2013, 06:06 AM   #1
joeytats13
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Moving On

3 weeks ago I posted a thread about my '98 TJ having some vibration issues. I appreciate all the comments and suggestions on how to remedy the situation. After checking tire balance ,rotors,etc. I found that not only did I have rusted out U-joints but the old 3" lift kit had sagged virtually back to stock height.
So, after finding a great Jeep mechanic in my area (Chicago), replacing all the U-joints I am having a brand new 4" lift ( RC-N2.0 ) installed... It should be on the wheel alinement this morning and ready for pick up this evening. Not only should my TJ ride better , it should look great sitting up where it needs to be.
Needless to say it feels awesome to get past a problem I could not diagnose myself, I can't wait to pick it up.
Will post pics tomorrow

joeytats13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.