Mon's 97 TJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Mon's 97 TJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 01-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
monjorrow
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Mon's 97 TJ

Ok so I'm bored and making a thread for my jeep.
1997 TJ Wrangler sport 5 speed (white)
2" Pro Comp BB
3" BL
33"x12.50 A/T's
Bestop soft top and tinted windows
XRC8 Smittybuilt 8k winch
Radio Shack CB
Upgraded stereo 10"sub and 750w amp

All the stuff that is on it was put on by my dad (excluding the winch and stickers) because the jeep used to by my step mom's until i got it as a christmas present. So I dont have any build pics so far.

It originally had a brown top so it has brown interior, so we painted the center consol and the plastic surrounding the shifter black. Then got black and tan seat covers and it all looks pretty good on the inside.

Future plans are to get a 4" suspension lift and ditch the body lift. But my first investment will be a set of M/T's. Im going to krylon the stock fenders and trim them. Trim the stock front bumber, then buy a Trailgear rear bumper with swing out tire carrier. Rock sliders. Lockers front and rear (upgraded axles maybe). Some black wheels that im going to paint a yellow accent on. Im going with a yellow theme so i will eventually paint the rest of the dash black and get black and yellow seat covers. I will also replace the hood and dash stickers and make them yellow as well. Im sure there are so many mods that i did not mention that i want to do.

Unread 01-30-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

sounds good but not to burst your bubble i hate those wheels and tires, the wrangler sticker im not a fan of or the tj decal either. loose the bl and i think it will look ten times better. I the yellow theme with the white is a nice idea ,call it banana split lol.

2011 GMC ALL/Terrain Sierra z71-Current

SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #55
SOLIDJP44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
hudzjeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

right on bro. Nice X mas gift.
hudzjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2009, 11:50 AM   #4
monjorrow
1997 TJ Wrangler 

yea it was great when i found out they were giving it to me. oh and all the chrome is going away very soon..as soon as i find something to hide the dent that the chrome sides are hiding lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.