Decided to start this thread as a place for me to keep track of my progress on my Jeep build. After shopping for months on what car to buy and driving Toyota Tacoma's, hot hatch backs, mustangs etc.... I decided that it would be a good idea to drive a jeep to see how I liked it, it was perfect. I went home and started the search for my jeep. I test drove countless jeeps before I went into a dealership that had just got in that day a 2007 jeep wrangler and said that if I bought it that day they would make me a great deal. I came home with it that day.
Username: Prestrong (Steve Prefontaine, Lance Armstrong)
Trim: Sport (2-Door)
Color: Flame Red
Mileage: 68,000 (When Bought In March 2014)
The Chrome Wheels are a ton of fun to clean! and I was wondering if anyone knew a good price to sell them at?
This is my first car and first manual car and it was a ton of fun to learn how to drive. I would suggest that anyone who buys a car to get a stick.
-2" Suspension Lift (Unknown type)
- 2/3" Spacers
- Smittybilt Tubular Chrome Bumpers all round (These have to go they have some dents in them and chrome doesn't get you home.!!
- 2x 3" PIAA lights
- Custom Red accents in interior
- 17" American Racing ATX Wheels
-Good Year Wrangler Duratracts
-Rugged Ridge Sun Shade
- Smittybilt Src Front Bumper
- Warn Winch
- Smittybilt Rear Bumper
- Poison Sypder Rock Rails
- NIB bushwacker flat fenders
- E-lockers (If my dad will let me mess with the diff.)
- Swaybar Disconnects
- Bedliner Interior (Scared that i will mess up and I don't want to pay $400 to get it done)