M416 trailer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > M416 trailer

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-28-2013, 10:34 AM   #1
joey5639
1995 YJ Wrangler 

M416 trailer

Hello everyone I recently came across a 1967 m416 trailer at a good deal and I jumped on it needs some tub work but that's the least of my worries I've been planning in this build for months. I had already gotten the same rims on my 95 jeep wrangler through Craigslist so I had a whole set waiting for the trailer. Now that I have it I know that the rims do not fit the trailer so what should I do replace the whole axle or is there adapters from that trailer to 5 on 5 jeep rims?

joey5639 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2013, 05:22 AM   #2
sammy3372
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I am in the process of an M416 restoration as well... picked it up off ebay for $200.00.....the floor or the tub was toast and some moron cut a real crappy tailgate in it...so it was going to need a new floor and the back rewelded...then I found this www.manleyorv.com he had some blem tubs on ebay for $350....SCORE. they are the same size as the original tub and I am mounting mine of the frame hopefully today. I decided to stay with the original tire/rim set up with the NDS tires ect... had a hard time finding shocks for it...ended up getting the from WillysJeep parts out of Phoenix AZ. I need to throw some pics up here..... good luck with your project.
sammy3372 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.