M38 jeep willys - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > M38 jeep willys

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-16-2013, 05:19 AM   #1
Rousis

M38 jeep willys

GPVC is a start-up auto restoration shop. The company is engaged in the restoration and sales of old classic cars and military jeep Willys. Body work and rust repair is the majority of our work. The company is state chartered corporation in Greece, owned by Chris Roussis. In our workshop we are looking worldwide for some replacement parts , we have in our possession a vehicle.
GPVC RESTORATION AND SALES
BY CHRIS ROUSSIS
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.gpvc.gr
EMAIL: info@gpvc.gr

dsc02898.jpg   dsc02900.jpg   dsc02901.jpg   dsc02902.jpg   dsc02910.jpg  

Rousis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
freaknajeep
1971 DJ 

Only thing I see that, that jeep needs, is too be on a ship destined to be delivered to my house...it would look so nice next to my DJ's...good luck in your search...try eBay.com

Shhhhhh I'm not crazy...It's just the voices in my head
freaknajeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.