low range installation for Quadratrac - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > low range installation for Quadratrac

LOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!

Closed Thread
Unread 09-05-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
Joeh

low range installation for Quadratrac

I am looking for an exploded view of the low range assembly. Does anyone know where I can get one?

I have rebuilt the transfer case and I need the diagram to put the low range back together. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Joe (Old Yella) H. 79 CJ7

Joeh is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
NMLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

What transfer case??? Your in the wrong section of the forum to be asking about tech but we can help if you give us some details.

-2006 Impact Orange LJ-

THE HARDEST THING ABOUT A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK WOULD BE PRENTENDING NOT TO BE EXCITED
NMLJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2010, 09:55 AM   #3
Joeh

The transfer case is a quadratrac. As stated in the title, I am not so smart on a computer and i find it hard to find different sections. not always easy at all. So sorry for posting here, had no where else to turn, like I said not good on these things.
Unread 09-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
NMLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeh View Post
The transfer case is a quadratrac. As stated in the title, I am not so smart on a computer and i find it hard to find different sections. not always easy at all. So sorry for posting here, had no where else to turn, like I said not good on these things.
My bad, I thought it said quadratech like the jeep catalog.I'm replying from my phone so I can't really help right now.
NMLJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #5
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

This is a very easy-to-navigate forum. This is the right section: Jeep CJ Forum - JeepForum.com

Since you're not too computer savvy, that's a link to the correct section. Click on it.

And FYI, Quadratec doesn't make transfer cases. Is it a NP231? Dana 300?
Imped is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
Joeh

quadratrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMLJ View Post
My bad, I thought it said quadratech like the jeep catalog.I'm replying from my phone so I can't really help right now.
If when you get a chance to get back to me, I could use your help I have tried again ton find tech support it wont let I guess. But it is a quadratrac low range in a 79 cj7. A saw your pics wow that is what I would like to get in to, but I must start some where the mudd is fun but a lot of work cleaning. Maryland not like you have. Thanks again and keep the round down.
Unread 09-06-2010, 05:06 PM   #7
Joeh

CJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
This is a very easy-to-navigate forum. This is the right section: Jeep CJ Forum - JeepForum.com

Since you're not too computer savvy, that's a link to the correct section. Click on it.

And FYI, Quadratec doesn't make transfer cases. Is it a NP231? Dana 300?
It is realy a borge and warner, if that means anything. I am new at this computer and jeep thing. I have a 79 CJ7 with a 350 chevy and tubo 400 trans. I did try to use that link it keeps putting me here, so please help if you can. Thank you, And keep the round down.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.