LoBi's TJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > LoBi's TJ

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 10-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
lobi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

LoBi's TJ

Well I have been meaning to do this for some time now. Started off got a good deal on a 05 tj 4.0 6 speed 22000 miles. only problem didn't do enough research it was a X o well live and learn right.

first wheeling trip with it me and a buddy had both of our TJ's Stuck spent 3hrs trying to get out after that I decided a winch was in order xrc8 has done wonders so far. then it was a craigslist find UCF skid got the low pro and mounted it up. some protection for the body Posion Spyder rocker gaurds and steering box skid were nice X-mas presents.

some more wheeling and more getting stuck

and some O **** moments along the way

now for the good stuff
ran into some money heres the lates

have lots more planned aluminum corner armor rock krawler suspension SYE MTR and G2 axles with arbs and 4.88s some other stuff

lobi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
Jeeper4life88
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looks good man!

2004 Jeep Liberty- BFG A/T's and some skid's and tow hooks, otherwise pretty much stock.
Jeeper4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
lobi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

corner armor is on trimmed and well almost done plan on polishing it like the hood louver.
good news my new axles have shipped and should be putting them in next week along with all the other parts ill try and remember to snap some pics during the process
Unread 11-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #4
lobi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well It was a Long 2 weeks working on the jeep while I was off work, but its done, well road worthy anyways. G2 dana 44 with ARB 4.88s front and rear. SYE Tom Woods rear shaft and custom cut front. Rock Krawler 3.5 X factor kit and 5100s. still a few things to line out but there will always be that one more thing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.