Lining TJ tub with TPM liner before installing bed liner in tub. Thoughts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Lining TJ tub with TPM liner before installing bed liner in tub. Thoughts?

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, Skids

Unread 08-03-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
TJ2000NC
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I was trying to find a way to decrease the heat radiation in the floor panel underneath the bed liner. I was just going to put a few extra coats of Upol or Monstaliner on the front floorboards. I explored the aluminum tape but wasn't sure i would get a good adhesion with the liner.

I was getting ready to purchase the bedliner from TP tools and saw the TPM (total protection mat) that can be painted over or glued for carpets. I was considering putting this down in lieu of a few extra coats to help with minimize the heat on the floorboard. Interested in a few other opinions...

Mfg link: http://www.tptools.com/TP-Tools-TPM-...-Mat,2599.html

TJ2000NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #2
TJ2000NC
2000 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE="TJ2000NC"]I was trying to find a way to decrease the heat radiation in the floor panel underneath the bed liner. I was just going to put a few extra coats of Upol or Monstaliner on the front floorboards. I explored the aluminum tape but wasn't sure i would get a good adhesion with the liner.

I was getting ready to purchase the bedliner from TP tools and saw the TPM (total protection mat) that can be painted over or glued for carpets. I was considering putting this down in lieu of a few extra coats to help with minimize the heat on the floorboard. Interested in a few other opinions...

Mfg link: http://www.tptools.com/TP-Tools-TPM-...-Mat,2599.html
TJ2000NC is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.