TO LED or not to LED for my old rig? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > TO LED or not to LED for my old rig?

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 12-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
cru52_cru52

TO LED or not to LED for my old rig?

i found an ad on kijiji and am contemplating purchasing a few sets of LED lights for my old 89 yj to reduce the amp draw. I cant afford the same equivalent in the amount of sets of whats being offered at the offroad shops.

i am posting this to get an idea on everyone's thoughts on a particular ad i found. My old halogen search and destroy lights died after submerging my rig in a swamp.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ534519413

Have any of you had good success with similar? I see a lot of youtube videos about denalis or equivalent but at 300$ they are a way out of my price range.

Does it make sense to buy fogs vs spots or vice versa? Any help would be appreciated.

Has anyone done a complete LED replacement to reduce the amp draw and better their existing lighting setup?

cru52_cru52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.