#1 ·
going by the description of the forum, I bring you.... my stock TJ :D

new

(see my dog underneath :D)

See less See more
#2 ·
man, what is the pic limit set at?

first "mod"

second "mod" (if you call removing the bumper thingies a mod. Just washed it after going out and playing in the red clay at Ft Polk... the same day that my dad backed into me :(

toys :D

crap carrier

see sig for a link to my site and more pics.

I should be updating in the next few weeks, after I get my tires, BB and put the softie back on

#3 ·
Nice sahara, bet shes will be a blast to drive!

#5 ·
Kraw said:

(see my dog underneath :D)
Don't back-up lol!

Sweet Jeep. I bet that Kodiak/Grizzly is fun in the mud too:D Just watch out for deep water, I killed the belt on our 02 Kodiak once already:rolleyes:

#6 ·
Re: Re: Kraw's 02 Sienna Sahara TJ

Dumb_Ass_2003 said:

Don't back-up lol!

Sweet Jeep. I bet that Kodiak/Grizzly is fun in the mud too:D Just watch out for deep water, I killed the belt on our 02 Kodiak once already:rolleyes:
I wouldn't squish my baby :D

I haven't really taken my Grizz in any deep water, this is my first CVT bike so I am cautious as to what others have said :)

#8 ·
T odd's J eep said:
do you have the factory dual top and does the soft top stay up or do you fold it when the hard top is on. is the soft top removable and does it get in the way? sounds like a nice option though
I did get the dual top option.. the first few pics (where you can see the soft top covered in that black thingy) were taken the day after I got it.

The owners manual says to take the softie completely off before putting on the hard top, and that is what I did for the winter. You can fold the soft top down and put the hard top on, but it may rub and put holes in the soft top. I only did that once to transport the top to storage in the family's garage (75 mile drive). I will be doing it again this sunday ;)

#10 · (Edited)
update... got some new pics after my RE BB and 31" K/M's

you can see my RE disco's in one pic.

gonna update my site soon, with all the pics. I take a ton of them :)

hopefully I will get some good muddy pics this coming weekend, that is if I take the Jeep offroad instead of the Grizzly for once!

#11 ·
Looks outstanding Kraw! Damn, I love that color too. I swear, the more I look at your Jeep the more I lean towards just doing the same type setup. I'm considering both the RE bb and the OME lifts. And will run 31x10.50 gy mtr's on the stock Canyons. She's a DD after all and I don't want to sacrifice any driveability at all if I don't have to. And after looking at yours I can see that you've still achieved that "look" along with having a pretty capable off-road setup as well. Anyways, love the Jeep. Great job.

#13 ·
GrnJ33P2k said:
question, what camera ya using, looking to get one soon, by the way nice tj.
the pics with the watermarks/date were taken with a Kodak DC260. An oldie but a goodie. I bought it second hand for 650 back in 99, they cost 1200ish new. It really is a great quality camera, just big, and heavy. Uses reagular AA batts.

the others are from my new Canon S230. It is a 3mp ubercompact camera. I like it for its size, as in , I can take it anywhere, but being so small, you get alot of hand shake and it doesn't focus as well. I have found if you put it on a 2 second timer it works alot better, or a tripod.

blksahara said:
Looks outstanding Kraw! Damn, I love that color too. I swear, the more I look at your Jeep the more I lean towards just doing the same type setup. I'm considering both the RE bb and the OME lifts. And will run 31x10.50 gy mtr's on the stock Canyons. She's a DD after all and I don't want to sacrifice any driveability at all if I don't have to. And after looking at yours I can see that you've still achieved that "look" along with having a pretty capable off-road setup as well. Anyways, love the Jeep. Great job.
thx. I decided on the type of lift/tires due to all the other pics I saw on here and JU also! Mine is a DD, spends 99% time on road :( I hope to get some time off and go out the spillway or something with all the other guys in my area, but I work and travel too much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.