She looks really similar to my girlfriends dog.
Few things I picked up from my dogs and a trainer:
1. Don't use a harness to teach her to walk as they actually promote pulling and aggression(per a dog trainer for a California police department)
2. Present her food to her once a day, helps you guys bond.
3. Crate train her. Even if she's going to sleep on your bed with you, one day you'll wish you could stick her in there for a few minutes. We do it more often than I ever thought we would.
4. A tired dog is a good dog. They seem cute and harmless when they are that little but they are monsters when they get bigger.
5. Pinch collars are a good training tool that are safer than chock chains. And they don't cause harm.
The Jeep looks good. When is the 8.8 going in?
Adopt your pets. Don't shop for them.