IMO it looks fine and why would it be unsafe? I run the same springs and bl and have never felt unsafe and I run 40s to boot! FYI they will settle a little..... I have been running my for over a year now with zero regrets.
Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
luck favors the prepared - anticanman
Not saying they will end up exactly where you want them but they will definitely settle. My BDS 3.5s came down over an inch from when I first installed them. Took a week or so of driving and flexing. That is a lot of arch though...
I had to sleep on it. Came out to my jeep this morning and it's actually not too bad. I'm just going to keep them and have fun. Inch here inch there, in the end, I'm gonna go beat her on some rocks and have a good time!
I'm sitting exact same height as my buddy with 1.5" superlift spring over setup on a 93 YJ. He's on 35s and has no problems driving it or offroading.
Again, thanks for all the pics and info here, you guys are awesome!!
Few things I picked up from my dogs and a trainer:
1. Don't use a harness to teach her to walk as they actually promote pulling and aggression(per a dog trainer for a California police department)
2. Present her food to her once a day, helps you guys bond.
3. Crate train her. Even if she's going to sleep on your bed with you, one day you'll wish you could stick her in there for a few minutes. We do it more often than I ever thought we would.
4. A tired dog is a good dog. They seem cute and harmless when they are that little but they are monsters when they get bigger.
5. Pinch collars are a good training tool that are safer than chock chains. And they don't cause harm.
The Jeep looks good. When is the 8.8 going in?
Adopt your pets. Don't shop for them.