Just another LJ build - Page 166 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Just another LJ build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Reply
Unread 02-01-2014, 08:06 PM   #2476
gst95dsm
Chop, Wheel and Rebuild..
 
gst95dsm's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fresno CA
Posts: 4,136
Looks awesome Beasley. And glad the gears feel good. It's a lot of money to do them and you don't even get to look at them….. but it's damn important.

__________________
My Build Thread
gst95dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #2477
G Beasley
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Eden, NC
Posts: 5,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84jeepcj7rock View Post
Damn that looks nice.
Thanks , I was stoked with how it felt towing today . Now all thats left is to get the tonneau completed and head West .
Quote:
Originally Posted by gst95dsm View Post
Looks awesome Beasley. And glad the gears feel good. It's a lot of money to do them and you don't even get to look at them….. but it's damn important.
The gearing is one of the best investments I have made so far . Now to get the high line action going on !
__________________
Free stickers and picture hosting at Jeep-Owner.com
G Beasley is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #2478
Mulvihill64
Member
 
Mulvihill64's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Clark / Glassboro, New Jersey
Posts: 420
Wow! Looks fantastic!
__________________
Mulvihill64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2014, 10:27 PM   #2479
Moabrubi
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posts: 1,429
Damn man the Jeep and trailer look great. Gives me motivation to finish mine. Hopefully I can join you for some trailer dragging this summer.
Moabrubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2014, 02:27 PM   #2480
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler
 
bobthetj03's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lake County, Ca.
Posts: 4,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabrubi View Post
Damn man the Jeep and trailer look great. Gives me motivation to finish mine. Hopefully I can join you for some trailer dragging this summer.
X2 on the motivation factor! That trailer truly inspires! Can't wait to finish mine!
__________________
Bob's boring build:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2014, 07:35 PM   #2481
G Beasley
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Eden, NC
Posts: 5,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulvihill64 View Post
Wow! Looks fantastic!
Thanks for the kind words. Its a work in progress ,keep an eye out for a lot of change over the next four weeks .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabrubi View Post
Damn man the Jeep and trailer look great. Gives me motivation to finish mine. Hopefully I can join you for some trailer dragging this summer.
Local 101 Trailer Draggers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
X2 on the motivation factor! That trailer truly inspires! Can't wait to finish mine!
The trailer is a lot of fun to drag around , keep at it and you will be towing soon


Another piece of the puzzle is here ...
__________________
Free stickers and picture hosting at Jeep-Owner.com
G Beasley is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2014, 09:27 PM   #2482
gst95dsm
Chop, Wheel and Rebuild..
 
gst95dsm's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fresno CA
Posts: 4,136
Over a year late on that shock outboard buddy!
__________________
My Build Thread
gst95dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2014, 08:23 AM   #2483
yellow_snocone
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Holloman AFB, NM
Posts: 1,465
All you need are the shocks?
__________________
Military Jeepers
S.W. New Mexico region

Chester TJ build

2014 JF RUBICON TRIP
yellow_snocone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2014, 06:25 PM   #2484
G Beasley
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Eden, NC
Posts: 5,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by gst95dsm View Post
Over a year late on that shock outboard buddy!
I had a little trailer project distract me . I am almost done collecting parts .
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_snocone View Post
All you need are the shocks?
Four tuned Fox's and the front tower extension's are all I have left to get . I would really like to pick up air bumps too , but I think thats going to be well beyond what I need .



On a different note , I am thankful to be somewhere warm this week .
__________________
Free stickers and picture hosting at Jeep-Owner.com
G Beasley is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2014, 09:57 PM   #2485
jeepwrangler97
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 3,652
Thought I'd post this b/c your fender trimming was what helped me decide to finally trim them up




Thanks!

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #2486
G Beasley
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Eden, NC
Posts: 5,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwrangler97 View Post
Thought I'd post this b/c your fender trimming was what helped me decide to finally trim them up




Thanks!

Sent by a messenger bird
Your fenders turned out great . I kind of miss that look but I had some rust popping up so the MCE's were the next step for me . Glad that the thread motivated you .
__________________
Free stickers and picture hosting at Jeep-Owner.com
G Beasley is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #2487
jeepwrangler97
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 3,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley View Post

Your fenders turned out great . I kind of miss that look but I had some rust popping up so the MCE's were the next step for me . Glad that the thread motivated you .
Thanks. One of my fenders has a crack in it actually (but I didn't want to cut that much off & lose my flares) & I had some chips in the front of the fenders, so I figured why not.

MCE's or Genright's....or similar are in the long term plan.

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #2488
G Beasley
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Eden, NC
Posts: 5,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwrangler97 View Post
Thanks. One of my fenders has a crack in it actually (but I didn't want to cut that much off & lose my flares) & I had some chips in the front of the fenders, so I figured why not.

MCE's or Genright's....or similar are in the long term plan.

Sent by a messenger bird
The deer launching in front of me helped me decide to cut my fenders . Whatever the reason I think it looks good and you cant beat the cost . If you go MCE's wait til they have blemishes . The cost is much better and I couldnt find any blemishes on mine when they came in .

Have you looked at UCF's new fender ? Its a similar look at a similar price to the MCE's .
__________________
Free stickers and picture hosting at Jeep-Owner.com
G Beasley is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 06:21 PM   #2489
jeepwrangler97
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 3,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley View Post

The deer launching in front of me helped me decide to cut my fenders . Whatever the reason I think it looks good and you cant beat the cost . If you go MCE's wait til they have blemishes . The cost is much better and I couldnt find any blemishes on mine when they came in .

Have you looked at UCF's new fender ? Its a similar look at a similar price to the MCE's .
Thanks. I really like how they turned out & now fenders have been pushed back down the list.

Thanks for the tip on the blemished MCE's, I'll watch for them.

I hadn't seen the ucf ones yet, they look pretty good. Whatever route I go, I'll stick to something with a flare; flareless throws water inside the windshield & everywhere....even in light rain with the front windows down. I don't know how people deal with rain driving flareless jeeps.

I do like the fenders jscherb designed as well.

Sorry, for the slight hijack

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 06:46 PM   #2490
G Beasley
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Eden, NC
Posts: 5,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwrangler97 View Post
Thanks. I really like how they turned out & now fenders have been pushed back down the list.

Thanks for the tip on the blemished MCE's, I'll watch for them.

I hadn't seen the ucf ones yet, they look pretty good. Whatever route I go, I'll stick to something with a flare; flareless throws water inside the windshield & everywhere....even in light rain with the front windows down. I don't know how people deal with rain driving flareless jeeps.

I do like the fenders jscherb designed as well.

Sorry, for the slight hijack

Sent by a messenger bird
Jscherb makes some neat stuff , and his flat fenders dont disappoint . No worries on the high jack in the end it all comes back on point .

Talked to Hendrix tonight . The retro look is going deeper ... I am headed to Nashville Friday night ... cant wait to see all the plans come together .
__________________
Free stickers and picture hosting at Jeep-Owner.com
G Beasley is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
crappy paint , jana k4 , lj , needs to go wheeling , old man emu , rubicon unlimited , savvy offroad
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.