John's 97' Cherokee Build - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > John's 97' Cherokee Build

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #76
getgnar
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Picked up a new front bumper off craigslist

image-4029898932.jpg  
getgnar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #77
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

dude thats pretty sweet, where's it from? and how well does it mount to the frame?
Unread 04-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #78
jeeperxjtj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

that dana 30 off the tj does it fit bolt on onto the xj? what if it was a dana 30 off of a yj eould it fit too?
jeeperxjtj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2012, 10:43 PM   #79
getgnar
1997 XJ Cherokee 

No a YJ Dana 30 wouldn't bolt up to a XJ
Unread 04-18-2012, 08:30 AM   #80
phillymscott
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Dudee sweet jeep. I'm from salisbury but im livin in wilmington for school, so Uwharrie and CB are like homes to me. Though if you havent tried Kure Beach you might wanna because it's only 10 bucks and theres barely anyone out there and it's your own playground. Haven't been to uwharrie in a while, not since i had my explorer haha abd since I've just began building my cherokee it might be a few months. Anyway sweet jeep, hopefully I'll have my new 32's or 33's soon, which ever I get with just a 3" lift
phillymscott is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #81
getgnar
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Haven't posted on here in forever. Just wanted to post some more photos of my cherokee...

Some Craigslist rock sliders. I think JP products made them.

Also picked up a Rusty's transfer case skid plate.

Out at Fort Fisher, North Carolina

Stuck in the mud
Unread 11-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #82
getgnar
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I bought a Smittybilt XRC8 winch the other day. Had to also buy a Harbor Freight winch plate to make it work on my bumper. Worked out great.

Here's the Harbor Freight Universal winch plate. Had to trim it to make it fit on the bumper.

All mounted up and wired up

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.