Jgorm's 06 rubi LJ build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jgorm's 06 rubi LJ build

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-12-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
jgorm
Web Wheeler
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Jgorm's 06 rubi LJ build

I'm about to put the jeep on the lift and start hacking up the front fenders, so i figured it was time for a build thread. Here is some stuff i've done so far.

Stereo mods (still gotta make some boxes for the JL6x9s)
JL 300w (150w rms to the 6w3, 75w rms to each 6x9)
Fronts off the deck

More stereo pics
Hard top roof racks

Garage mod. My jeep was rubbing the bottom of my old flip up style door. I moved it out about 8" and up 12". More pics

Rear Fender lift

More pics My fender lift thread

I mounted my mile marker 9.5 winch and installed the solenoid by the battery.

Other stuff:
I did the fog light bypass by bending the tab on the relay so they work with the brights on. Then i hooked up my daylighters to the fog light switch with a relay.

Once my fenders are lifted in the front i'll mount my air setup. dual mv50s, 2.5 gallon tank.

jgorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
kyle1228
1987 XJ Cherokee 

I'm gona crawl this build dude. I love LJ's! I want one so bad. What you have is looking pretty good so far. Get some bigger tires on there & you're set! Good work.
kyle1228 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.