Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 58 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-22-2011, 07:16 AM   #856
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojang View Post
But that top looks great, seems to hug the rollbar more.
It hugs it all right, that's the only thing that supports it.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 07:57 AM   #857
collegejeeper21
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Jeff, the rubi looks great, especially with the new top... I've been thinking that when my Best Top goes, I'm going with the Rampage/Viking top... much cheaper than the Best Top and simpler too!
Can't wait for the pics from MOAB, hopefully when my jeep grows up and graduates college, it'll be sexy like yours and connor's and James'

Justin
collegejeeper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #858
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Buy a safari top for wheeling in. Much cheaper to replace when it tears.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #859
kellerumps
See Ya Coach.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
Buy a safari top for wheeling in. Much cheaper to replace when it tears.
I love my safari top when wheeling....Actually I scrapped all other tops and run it year around. I use a wind jammer in the winter.

Member of: IndyOrv
kellerumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #860
kyle_craig
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I must say, that top looks great. I wish I would've gone with one of those. I say sell the hard top and put the money toward more mods!
kyle_craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 01:29 PM   #861
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellerumps View Post
I love my safari top when wheeling....Actually I scrapped all other tops and run it year around. I use a wind jammer in the winter.
Me too, but I do miss being weatherproof. I'm just trying to help Jeffro avoid a costly mistake. Lol

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 01:49 PM   #862
kellerumps
See Ya Coach.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Me too, but I do miss being weatherproof. Lol
Very Very true...but I just chalk that up to it being a Jeep thing. That and I've learned to carry a poncho in my O-S*** bag

Unread 03-22-2011, 05:43 PM   #863
442Wrangler
In like Flynn.

2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey Jeff when is this Moab trip happening? I have a summer job at a national park very close to their and was wondering if you could include a new yellow rubi on the trip.

1998 TJ Sahara Sold
-3.25" RC spring lift, Eagle alloys 125s, 33x12.5x15 Cooper STTs, XRC8 winch with stock bumper mount

1994 YJ SE Sold
-4" RC spring lift, 33x12.5x15 Firestone M/Ts, Eagle alloys 125, and a 4 cylinder to boot

1960 Willys Wagon
-Going to be restored and painted Omaha Orange

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."
-Steve McQueen

Male RN Jeep Club #1
442Wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #864
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The three of us should be in Moab on May 23rd. I'm sure we'll be willing to hook up with others, once there...so long as they're set up similar to us. We'll all be in Rubi's, with 2-3" of lift and 32's or 33's. Two of us have winches. The other two are LJ's, one is yellow and one is black. The three of us have been planning this for quite awhile now and we're getting pretty excited with each passing day. I have a thread about the trip in our Jeeps Going Wild section.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 03-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #865
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Me too, but I do miss being weatherproof. I'm just trying to help Jeffro avoid a costly mistake. Lol
The Ramage will be ran in safari mode when weather permits...but I'm not into getting wet, or cold. I've also sewn up a hole or two in my previous soft top, so I know stuff happens....but I'm pretty sure I can't sew up a hardtop.

Unread 03-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #866
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Oh, speaking of tops, it rained like a mother, the Ramage let in zero water. I traveled about 20 miles @ 60mph, with a 30mph cross wind and the top was tight and quiet. Not much more noisy than the hardtop. It's a winner in my book already.

Unread 03-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #867
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
The Ramage will be ran in safari mode when weather permits...but I'm not into getting wet, or cold. I've also sewn up a hole or two in my previous soft top, so I know stuff happens....but I'm pretty sure I can't sew up a hardtop.
Nope you can't, that is what duct tape is for.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #868
kellerumps
See Ya Coach.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
The Ramage will be ran in safari mode when weather permits...
Safari Mode????

Unread 03-23-2011, 07:30 AM   #869
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellerumps View Post
Safari Mode????
The windows zip off, leaving only the top, which is the same as a Safari bikini top, like I use to run on my YJ. The windows store in the top.

Unread 03-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #870
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I just ordered my a CB. I went with the Cobra I've been thinking about. Should be here next week, and be installed in plenty of time for my trip.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.