Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 51 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-02-2011, 08:27 PM   #751
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My Rampage top, door surrounds and windshield header are all on their way.......hopefully spring is too.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2011, 08:47 PM   #752
kashoggio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
My Rampage top, door surrounds and windshield header are all on their way.......hopefully spring is too.
how is the wife handling that news? btw give your self a hour when your are putting that rampage top on for the first time... dont try to put it on for the first time right before it rains like I did

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/2004-tj-rubicon-skittles-build-1152944/"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Lime"]MY JEEP BUILD [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/URL]

[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=226258"]ITEMS FOR SALE [/url]

[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/polish-jeepers/"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]POLISH JEEPERS CLUB[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/url]
kashoggio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2011, 08:58 PM   #753
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashoggio View Post
how is the wife handling that news? btw give your self a hour when your are putting that rampage top on for the first time... dont try to put it on for the first time right before it rains like I did
It'll have to be sunny and warm before I even attempt it. I fought with the soft top on the YJ a time or two, learned my lesson. Getting that back on after doing a national topless day, was a treat.

The wife took the news about the top without batting an eyelash. I guess I should have bought some more stuff, or not.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 03-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #754
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Jeff your "quick look through the years" almost gave me a seizure lol

And related to the Tie Rod convo, I know you have been to the badlands many times and you know your limits so I'm not questioning your wheeling abilities, but I wouldn't underestimate the terrain.

This is what happened to Jerry's TR at the badlands last summer....

Wouldn't be a bad idea to at least upgrade to the ZJ TR until you decide to drop some dimes on a HD setup. I'm still on a stock TR and I'll be upgrading mine very soon. At the very least, it will keep you from knocking your alignment out of wack every time you wheel

IndyORV
B2CARPEN is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #755
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Will you be keeping your hardtop as well?

IndyORV
Unread 03-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #756
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN View Post
Wouldn't be a bad idea to at least upgrade to the ZJ TR until you decide to drop some dimes on a HD setup.
That's what I'll be doing, as soon as I can or as soon as I have to.

Quote:
Will you be keeping your hardtop as well?
Yep. For now anyway.

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #757
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Are you gonna be wheelin tomorrow? Or just Sat?

IndyORV
Unread 03-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #758
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I was going to go Friday too, but I will just be there Saturday now. It seems like everyone backed out of Friday.

Jeff, I look forward to seeing the rubi in action this weekend.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #759
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Did you go with the sailcloth version? I love this jeep. Simple yet very effective rubicon. I would stay on 33's if I had factory lockers or not haha.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #760
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Are you gonna be wheelin tomorrow? Or just Sat?
Saturday, working tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
Jeff, I look forward to seeing the rubi in action this weekend.
Don't expect me to go where you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
Did you go with the sailcloth version? I love this jeep. Simple yet very effective rubicon. I would stay on 33's if I had factory lockers or not haha.
Sail cloth version.....and thanks.

Unread 03-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #761
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Nice well I'll see ya'll on Sat around 9am then! James, shoot me a PM with your phone #, I lost it.

IndyORV
Unread 03-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #762
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My Rampage top is scheduled to be delivered Saturday, and will require a signature.....looks like the wife will be spending the day at home, waiting for my top, while I'm wheeling.

Unread 03-03-2011, 08:02 PM   #763
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Saturday, working tomorrow.

Don't expect me to go where you go.

Sail cloth version.....and thanks.
I blame the skidplates. Knowing I won't tear **** up is dangerous.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 03-06-2011, 05:54 PM   #764
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Had a blast wheeling yesterday, got the jeep all cleaned up today.

Last edited by Jeffro06; 03-07-2011 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: screw you guys.
Unread 03-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #765
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Oh you bad boy you. rawr

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.