Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 41 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #601
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
Jeff you can hold them from the back.
Not without removing the fender liner.

I got if off.....finally.

Now I'm taking a break, regaining my composure......

My knuckles are bleeding. Go figure. How come I always put the gloves on after I start to bleed?

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #602
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Side mounting holes are drilled.......taking a break.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 02-12-2011, 12:25 PM   #603
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, so I had to get in the back seat to get the rear most side bolt, while the wife tightened the screw from the outside. All went fine, until I got out of the jeep, then I smacked my ******* head on the wood braces that support my garage door.....blood everywhere!

Taking a break.....don't want to lose my temper.

Unread 02-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #604
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Holy **** jeff. This could be a YouTube smash hit!

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #605
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
Holy **** jeff. This could be a YouTube smash hit!
My tiny garage is going to kill me one of these days.

Sliders are on, now I just have to get the rear flare back on.

You guessed it, I'm taking a break.

Unread 02-12-2011, 01:48 PM   #606
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm done and I'm hungry. I'll take some pictures while I'm out getting lunch and post them up later.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:13 PM   #607
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
I'm done and I'm hungry. I'll take some pictures while I'm out getting lunch and post them up later.
Awesome Jeff, how is the head?
Hendrix is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #608
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
Awesome Jeff, how is the head?
The head is hard as a rock, so it'll be fine. It stopped bleeding after a few minutes of pressure. I should have shot video, I was holding pressure on the cut with my left hand, while tightening a nut with the right, while the wife held the allen wrench on the screw... I said a couple of choice words when I smashed my head, which caused be to fall back into the back seat of the jeep, but then I laughed.

But it's all done now, and worth every bit of the blood, sweat and ....well I didn't shed any tears.

Now I need my engine skid, getting that March 5th, and possibly paint the headlight bezels black.

Anything else I do, will be a bonus, since I'm "technically" out of jeep money....

ps. I didn't install the internal braces yet. I've had enough for now. I'll do those when it's warm and I don't have to be in my garage.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #609
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Lookin great! You sound a lil like me with the semi clumsy deal goin I have some bad luck with hurting myself when it comes to vehicles. Btw, did you trim the links for your anti rock? Or did you just install it and not worry about it?
Unread 02-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #610
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

You really make me want to sell my Jeep and start over. That looks so good.
Hendrix is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2011, 03:48 PM   #611
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Lookin great! You sound a lil like me with the semi clumsy deal goin I have some bad luck with hurting myself when it comes to vehicles. Btw, did you trim the links for your anti rock? Or did you just install it and not worry about it?
They're trimmed. I was thinking maybe trimming them some more, but it didn't rub anything when I wheeled it, so I may just leave it as is. I know I won't mess with it while it's cold out. I'm not going back in that garage anytime soon.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #612
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
You really make me want to sell my Jeep and start over. That looks so good.
Starting over isn't always fun....it has it's bad moments.

Unread 02-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #613
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Here's my booboo.....

Close up...

The wife wanted me to go for stitches....but I had things to do.

Unread 02-12-2011, 04:19 PM   #614
Sgt.Fuzz
Web Wheeler

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post

That should be your new avatar . The sliders look great!
Unread 02-12-2011, 04:24 PM   #615
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFuzz View Post
That should be your new avatar

This:

Plus 5-grand, equals this:

Now, to find another 5-grand.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.