Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 35 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #511
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I saw my old YJ tonight, for the first time since I sold it. My Rubi was no longer a shorty, compared to it...

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2011, 09:29 PM   #512
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I swear I posted this earlier, but now it's not here......anyway....

I added a little something to the Jeep today.

A close-up....

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 01-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #513
65th
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Lol nice Tattoo. Looks good
Unread 01-31-2011, 08:48 AM   #514
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Jeez, at least get the bumper put on. I cant make up my mind front bumper wise.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2011, 08:58 AM   #515
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
Jeez, at least get the bumper put on. I cant make up my mind front bumper wise.
As soon as it gets painted.

Unread 01-31-2011, 01:35 PM   #516
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Cool cool cant wait to see it. OT- I dropped my Rokmen corners off to the powdercoater today and he said itll be ready wed. after lunch. Cant believe you are having to wait that long just for paint.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2011, 03:57 PM   #517
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
Cool cool cant wait to see it. OT- I dropped my Rokmen corners off to the powdercoater today and he said itll be ready wed. after lunch. Cant believe you are having to wait that long just for paint.
The shop was real busy when I dropped them off, and I told him I just wanted to be able to have everything on before March.

I stopped in today and everything is in paint. I should have everything by Friday. If I do get everything I should have the bumper on this weekend. The rockers will take a bit longer.....need someplace better than my garage to do those.

Unread 01-31-2011, 04:05 PM   #518
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I got my reimbursement check from Chrylser today. They paid me back the entire $147.00 I was charged to swap out the OPDA cam gear. I was honestly only expecting half.

On a side note, haven't had any sqealing since the day after the gear swap, and like I said that was very minimal and went away quickly.

Unread 01-31-2011, 04:57 PM   #519
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I plugged my block heater in, for the first time, last night. It warmed up sooooo much faster this morning. Me likey. Almost forgot it had one, probably wouldn't even have noticed it if not for my build sheet.

Unread 01-31-2011, 09:59 PM   #520
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
I stopped in today and everything is in paint. I should have everything by Friday. If I do get everything I should have the bumper on this weekend. The rockers will take a bit longer.....need someplace better than my garage to do those.
It took me a good hour and a half to do my rockers. I wanted to make sure everything was nice and straight before drilling holes. A couple milk crates are helpful to hold them in place when marking the spots for the holes.
Oh, and if you are using a hand rivet gun for those reinforcement plates, have fun with those. If you were closer, I would lend you my air rivet gun (and some shop space to do the install).
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2011, 06:37 AM   #521
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strizzy View Post
It took me a good hour and a half to do my rockers.
I'm guessing that was per side, because it sure will be for me.

Unread 02-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #522
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

10" of snow on my street this morning.....not a plow in sight.

The Jeep itching to hit the road, and it did, with ease.

On the job, in the Rubicon.

Unread 02-02-2011, 05:57 PM   #523
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I wish I had my Jeep and those road conditions So, are you going to do the Rubi locker bypass? Then you could lock the rear for when the snow hits that hard
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2011, 06:00 PM   #524
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
I wish I had my Jeep and those road conditions So, are you going to do the Rubi locker bypass? Then you could lock the rear for when the snow hits that hard
I was actually thinking about that today, but it did great as is. I went down lots of unplowed roads, busted drifts all over the place....had a great day at work.

Unread 02-02-2011, 06:03 PM   #525
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

You used your Jeep for work today? Nice. I had a similar experience when I was home for break. My grandmother's driveway was over my bumper with snow and it just climbed up her driveway like it was nothing (rock driveway with a square turn towards the end and loose item 4 on a steep incline). Gotta love our Jeeps
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.