Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 33 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 01-25-2011, 06:30 PM   #481
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Buy another TJ... Problem solved

Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 06:32 PM   #482
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99goldxj View Post
So what will you do if they never call you?
I call them, I'm honest that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99goldxj
And is your wife mad about another box sitting in the house?
Surprisingly, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strizzy View Post
Buy another TJ... Problem solved
Now that would be one way to solve it, but I'm pretty sure that would be enough to make the wife mad.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #483
97tjeff
2008 JK Wrangler 

A buddy of mine got 2 superwinches that way. He bought one at the store after he canceled one he bought online and they shipped it anyways. he waited 90 days and they hadn't called him, so he kept it. That was 2 years ago. he still hasn't heard anything from them.
97tjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 07:19 PM   #484
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Wow, I can.t even get my winch from fedex in memphis. Looks like you win. Or they will have a bumper instock for the next guy.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #485
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
I call them, I'm honest that way.
Kudos for that. Wouldn't surprise me if they told you to keep it.
Unread 01-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #486
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFuzz View Post
Kudos for that. Wouldn't surprise me if they told you to keep it.
Sure as hell would surprise me.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 01-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #487
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Sure as hell would surprise me.
Yeah it would surprise me too. The same thing happen to me the last order I placed at poison spyder they sent me to sets of rockers and I only paid for one. I did the honest thing and called them and they said ups will be there to pick them up tomorrow. Not even a thank you
crazycollinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #488
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

No because it would than cost you extra to send it back after you cancelled the order, therefore you are losing money. I honestly dont think anyone will be missing that bumper.
Unread 01-25-2011, 08:55 PM   #489
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Whether anyone misses it or not, I'll be calling them tomorrow and giving them the opportunity to have it shipped back, on thier dime of course.

I haven't opened the box and don't plan to.

Unread 01-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #490
kyle_craig
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Whether anyone misses it or not, I'll be calling them tomorrow and giving them the opportunity to have it shipped back, on thier dime of course.

I haven't opened the box and don't plan to.
Honest man! Doing anything less than what is morally right would be unacceptable!
kyle_craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #491
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

hopefully they give you a thankyou gift card
Unread 01-26-2011, 06:15 AM   #492
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I drop the jeep off this morning for the OPDA repair. I don't yet know exactly what has been authorized for repair, I'll find out today. I doubt they're replacing the entire OPDA, since those seem to be on a huge backorder. I'll try and get pics of the parts, if I can.

Unread 01-26-2011, 06:40 AM   #493
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I called about the "free" bumper. They're sending me a prepaid shipping label to send it back. They did thank me for calling them, though I'm sure they had no idea I had gotten it for free, yet.

Unread 01-26-2011, 08:06 AM   #494
tucanbob

that happened to me once. it was gauges off ebay.
first one got lost in the mail, he shipped a second, then the first one showed up later.
after notifying him I got 2, he asked I send one back.
2 days later the one I installed broke, so I had to call him for a replacement.
lol

so maybe instead of a test of your honesty, it was a reward for being a good person int he past.
there are so many ways to spin it.

I feel you did the right thing.
Unread 01-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #495
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Weird you could get in contact with them so fast but when you try and cancel something it takes a few days..

You did the right thing, now it will probably take them 6 weeks to get it back

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.