Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 239 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Jeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs and

Unread 04-20-2014, 02:35 PM   #3571
jeepwrangler97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Going topless on Easter!

My dog was happy to be out again too.
Looks good!

Haha, speedy tire rotation...I did a tire rotation at my dorm once. I had to get my spare out of my dorm room, to the garage, then I only had the stock jack & no stands...that was a speedy tire rotation ...then I wheeled the spare back up to my dorm room afterwards

Sent by a messenger bird

jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2014, 08:17 PM   #3572
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My topless run was short lived, it rained today, so I had to throw the Rampage back on, less windows, along with the doors.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2014, 08:34 PM   #3573
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksilovich View Post
Dont worry i am working on your jeep
That was in November....Kevin finally has his shop, so if all goes well this may actually be on my Jeep in a month...which is how long it'll take for me to get back down to his place.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 04-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #3574
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I got tired of hearing the squeak, and seeing the bounce.....

I like the way the empty gate looks, but I don't like traveling without a spare, but I think I'll be this way until Kevin gets my tire carrier built.

Unread 04-26-2014, 09:46 PM   #3575
rt4422
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Take out the back seat and throw it in the back! I like mine leaned towards the rear.
rt4422 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2014, 09:31 AM   #3576
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Jeff, a while back you were having a issue with your Camshaft position sensor thingy, I think? It was making noise, and you took it to the dealer for repair? My boss's 06 is making that noise from the same area. What was the fix for that?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2014, 11:30 AM   #3577
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
Hey Jeff, a while back you were having a issue with your Camshaft position sensor thingy, I think? It was making noise, and you took it to the dealer for repair? My boss's 06 is making that noise from the same area. What was the fix for that?
The Oil Pump Drive Assembly (OPDA), was giving me the "laughing monkey" a few winters ago. I complained to Jeep, via email, they had me take it to the local dealer who inspected it, then replaced it with a new OPDA. Jeep paid for half the cost of the replacement and install.

I'm still hate knowing that this was/is an issue.

Unread 05-01-2014, 11:33 AM   #3578
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, thanks. Found the huge thread on it too.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2014, 12:35 PM   #3579
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
Ok, thanks. Found the huge thread on it too.
Once Jeep called me, we had a pretty good discussion, which convinced them to pay half. They didn't just offer.

Unread 05-05-2014, 02:46 PM   #3580
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Looking back at this thread makes me feel like I'm neglecting my Jeep....the poor thing hasn't had anything new or been wheeled in so long, it's just sad.

Unread 05-10-2014, 05:30 PM   #3581
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I borrowed one of my daughter's camera lenses today....so I snapped a shot of the Jeep.

Unread 05-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #3582
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's been two years since I put on my Rokmen trail corners, so today I decided it was time to take them off and check things out.....good thing I did.

It was surface rust....ugly nasty stuff.

I decided to sand off the rust and paint the area the corners cover.

I decided it was time to remove the sliders too....I've done it before and things were good.

Things were still good here, but I decided to paint the rockers too.

The sliders back side needed some work. The area covered by the rubber gasket is still good.

I painted the area the sliders and the flares cover...paint happy?

I started on the passenger side, while the drive side slider was drying, but a storm rolled in so it, along with the driver side slider will have to wait.

Sorry for the cellphone pics, I should be ashamed of myself.

PS....I'm going to pick up new hardware for the sliders, the lower bolts have all seen better days.

Unread 05-11-2014, 06:32 PM   #3583
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

If it wasn't for all the mechanical's in the rear of the passenger side wheel well I'd I'd leave the wheel well liners off.

Unread 05-14-2014, 07:29 PM   #3584
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hopefully the weather cooperates this weekend, I really need to finish the Jeep.

Unread 05-15-2014, 06:14 PM   #3585
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The passenger side repairs have begun.

I've got the driver side slider painted, it'll go back on when it's nice and dry, and when I get a few new bolts.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.