Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 232 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Introducing MONSTALINER UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 02-11-2014, 07:29 PM   #3466
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley View Post
X2 , I want to be able to see grass year round ...
You'll be able to do that soon in Illinois, since they legalized it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
I will take some please. Snow avoids Middle TN like we are on the equator or something.
Come on up and get some, we'll make more.

They do say we may see the 30's again next week....that'll be like a 60 degree warm up, from what our mornings have been lately. I don't even know how vehicles left outside manage to start. My squad is having heat issues, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. I drove 20 miles today before I felt warm air. I think it'll be going into the shop tomorrow.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 05:08 PM   #3467
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

It actually warmed up to 35 degrees today, and the sun was shinning, so after work I took the Jeep to the car wash and got all that nasty road salt off of it. It won't stay clean for long, but at least there aren't any layers on it right now.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 02-16-2014, 09:56 PM   #3468
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I really want black wheels. That is all.

Unread 02-16-2014, 10:00 PM   #3469
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
I can paint urs for you.
Unread 02-16-2014, 10:37 PM   #3470
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Painting mine is the only way I'm getting black ones. I think they'd look good black.

Unread 02-16-2014, 10:45 PM   #3471
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Painting mine is the only way I'm getting black ones. I think they'd look good black.
I can also powder coat them. OrI also know a guy that powdercoats for good prices
Unread 02-17-2014, 05:27 AM   #3472
AngryTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
Plastidip

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f345/jf-trip-2-0-a-2608114/"][SIZE="3"][B]
2015 Colorado Trip[/B][/SIZE][/URL]
AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2014, 06:38 AM   #3473
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTJ View Post

Plastidip
This.

Unread 02-17-2014, 12:21 PM   #3474
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

That bumblebee look has really grown on you.
Unread 02-18-2014, 03:44 PM   #3475
rdock31
Average Jeeper

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Just read through this whole thing, great looking Jeep! Got a few buddies I go to school with from Rockford. I'm from Peoria.
rdock31 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2014, 06:41 PM   #3476
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdock31 View Post
Just read through this whole thing, great looking Jeep! Got a few buddies I go to school with from Rockford. I'm from Peoria.
Thanks.....you must have had a lot of time on your hands. Maybe our trails will cross someday.

Unread 02-19-2014, 07:04 PM   #3477
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well apparently I left the parking lights on for 22 hours.... Even the Platinum couldn't survive that. I put Ashlynn (12) behind the wheel then push the Jeep out of the garage and down the drive. I'm not sure if her using the brakes had more to do with stopping the Jeep from rolling into the street or the bush and the snow pile she ran into. LOL

Now, after driving for about five minutes my "check gauges" light comes on......so I got that going for me.

Unread 02-19-2014, 07:07 PM   #3478
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Give it a long, slow trickle charge. Maybe you'll get lucky and save it.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 07:15 PM   #3479
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
Give it a long, slow trickle charge. Maybe you'll get lucky and save it.
It jumped.....I just meant it was dead. I'm not sure what the "check gauges" light is trying to tell me. The battery is charging. I'll drive it some more tomorrow and see if it does it again.

Leaving the lights on once better not have hurt that battery or I'll be highly disappointed. My old red top survived it and so did my factory battery before the platinum...... I really need to pay better attention when getting out of the Jeep.

Unread 02-19-2014, 07:44 PM   #3480
gst95dsm
Chop, Wheel and Rebuild..

2002 TJ Wrangler 

It should survive that…. I wonder why the check gauges light is on though. It's usually a pretty reliable indicator, meaning that if it's on, one of your gauges should be reading abnormally. I'm assuming it's your voltage gauge but while running even if the battery is weak the alternator should be sending out 14volts or so satisfying the gauge function. You sure you don't have a charging system problem?

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.