Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 230 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 02-02-2014, 05:18 PM   #3436
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
10 inches? Really? Cause I'd love a snowfall like that. We got about four more last night, they were predicting more.
I am very jealous of your whiteout conditions.

Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2014, 05:33 PM   #3437
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
I am very jealous of your whiteout conditions.
This was taken before the last snowfall, which added about 4 inches to this.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2014, 05:44 PM   #3438
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
This was taken before the last snowfall, which added about 4 inches to this.
Yeah, much nicer. It was 62 here yesterday. When it's cold it's dry, when it warms up it rains.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2014, 08:36 AM   #3439
Lovemachine
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I just want to say that I've been reading your build, and have really enjoyed it.

My plan is to copy some of your ideas to put on my TJ.

I really like the look of yours!
Lovemachine is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2014, 08:47 AM   #3440
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemachine View Post
I just want to say that I've been reading your build, and have really enjoyed it.

My plan is to copy some of your ideas to put on my TJ.

I really like the look of yours!
Thanks.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 02-03-2014, 08:54 AM   #3441
Lovemachine
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Thanks.
Welcome.

My father has a '06 yellow sport, and has been thinking of doing a 2" OME on it and run 32" tires.

I showed him pictures from your build, and he's in love.
Lovemachine is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2014, 09:13 AM   #3442
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemachine View Post
Welcome.

My father has a '06 yellow sport, and has been thinking of doing a 2" OME on it and run 32" tires.

I showed him pictures from your build, and he's in love.
You can't beat the OME lift, it rides great. No complaints at all. Add some new control arms and it's a whole new ride.

Unread 02-04-2014, 02:46 AM   #3443
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Are you still happy with your control arms Jeff? Everyone is switching to MC Joints.
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2014, 07:37 AM   #3444
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_f150 View Post
Are you still happy with your control arms Jeff? Everyone is switching to MC Joints.
No complaints with the Rokmen arms at all. The ride is great on and off road, so there's no reason to switch things now. It'd be a huge investment to switch, for probably minimal difference.

Unread 02-04-2014, 09:36 PM   #3445
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I got my stock tire carrier welded up, it was cracked pretty good. Apparently I hit a tree or dropped the spare down on a ledge, or two, and bent it a bit, which I think started the crack and the bouncing of the tire helped. I had rubber stops touching the spare when I first installed the extension for the bigger tire, but they don't touch the spare anymore.

The Jeep needs a bath.

Unread 02-04-2014, 09:38 PM   #3446
watsoc08
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the build shortcuts in your signature. It really helped me find the topics that I am most interested in. Your build is very similar to mine so thanks for the ideas on how to get the MC Overlines and the Rokmen sliders all matched up which is likely the next step in my build process.
watsoc08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2014, 09:46 PM   #3447
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by watsoc08 View Post
Thanks for the build shortcuts in your signature. It really helped me find the topics that I am most interested in. Your build is very similar to mine so thanks for the ideas on how to get the MC Overlines and the Rokmen sliders all matched up which is likely the next step in my build process.
You're welcomed. I was bored one night and thought "how can I make this thread better?" and that's what I came up with.

Unread 02-05-2014, 09:37 PM   #3448
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Get that garage cleaned up!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 09:38 PM   #3449
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
Get that garage cleaned up!
There's no room to clean it.

Unread 02-05-2014, 09:40 PM   #3450
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

QUOTE=Jeffro06;20095530]There's no room to clean it.[/QUOTE]

LOL!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.