Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 221 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 12-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #3301
green50gt

2001 TJ Wrangler 

I haven't heard the forecast... Calling for ice you say?

green50gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #3302
Moabrubi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Its nice and sunny out here in So.Cal. hehe.
Moabrubi is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #3303
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by green50gt View Post
I haven't heard the forecast... Calling for ice you say?
They (whoever "they" are) say there is a major ice storm coming for southern and central Illinois, and it is supposed to make it's way across Indiana and Ohio too, traveling north as it goes. Some of the projections I've seen show it crossing over near Attica as it travels northward in a west to east trajectory. But "they" aren't always right, so I'll wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabrubi View Post
Its nice and sunny out here in So.Cal. hehe.

It's cloudy and freezing *** cold here. Like it or not I have to deal with it for a few more years.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2013, 07:10 AM   #3304
green50gt

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
They (whoever "they" are) say there is a major ice storm coming for southern and central Illinois, and it is supposed to make it's way across Indiana and Ohio too, traveling north as it goes. Some of the projections I've seen show it crossing over near Attica as it travels northward in a west to east trajectory. But "they" aren't always right, so I'll wait and see.
Eh, we'll be fine. What is your location if I may ask? I've got about a 3 hour drive tonight - bunking with some buddies in Attica.
Unread 12-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #3305
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by green50gt View Post
Eh, we'll be fine. What is your location if I may ask? I've got about a 3 hour drive tonight - bunking with some buddies in Attica.
Looks like it'll be cold, but sunny, no ice storm....so it's all good.

I'm coming down from Rochelle, it takes a good 3-3.5 hours to get there. I'll probably be on the road between 5am and 6am...so long as I don't over sleep.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 12-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #3306
green50gt

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Looks like it'll be cold, but sunny, no ice storm....so it's all good.

I'm coming down from Rochelle, it takes a good 3-3.5 hours to get there. I'll probably be on the road between 5am and 6am...so long as I don't over sleep.
Man, that makes for a long day. I am trying to make this a yearly thing for my son and I. Last year he was 4 and we did the power trip thing. I think he passed out for a while shortly after lunch.
Unread 12-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #3307
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I dread the drive....but as long as the roads are clear it should be good.

Unread 12-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #3308
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

We're supposed to get 2-4" of snow tonight with a jeep run planned for tomorrow to cut Xmas trees at our local National Forest! I'm excited cause we don't get a lot of snow up these parts. Drive safe and have fun Jeff!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #3309
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
We're supposed to get 2-4" of snow tonight with a jeep run planned for tomorrow to cut Xmas trees at our local National Forest! I'm excited cause we don't get a lot of snow up these parts. Drive safe and have fun Jeff!
You too, enjoy your snow. Sounds like The Badlands Offroad Park is snow free....thus far.

Now to get a couple of toys and load my Jeep. I just hope I can close the rear window once I'm done, because it's really cold.

Unread 12-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #3310
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well I picked up two toys, one for a boy and one for a girl. I got the Jeep loaded and ready to go. While making my run to get the toys for tomorrow I heard a squeak, squeak, squeak, which sounded like it was coming from the driver side front, and it would go away when I turned slightly. I got home and greased the driver side axle joint, so hopefully that's all it was/is.

Unread 12-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #3311
AngryTJ
Dreamin of Moab

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Have fun!!
AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #3312
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTJ View Post
Have fun!!
I did, but I'm now in search of a driver side front axle shaft...inner and outer. More on that later.

Unread 12-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #3313
Moabrubi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a little too much fun was had! Time for chromos?
Moabrubi is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #3314
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabrubi View Post
Sounds like a little too much fun was had! Time for chromos?
It is Christmas time...plus I haven't gotten anything for my birthday yet.

So which chromos are best these days?

Kevin says Ten Factory.

Unread 12-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #3315
kellerumps
See Ya Coach.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Inner AND Outer? Thats got to be a good story....

Member of: IndyOrv
kellerumps is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.