Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 216 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 10-01-2013, 07:06 AM   #3226
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's my favorite month of 2013:

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 09:50 AM   #3227
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Nice! This means you will be required to do some wheeling this month

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #3228
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
Nice! This means you will be required to do some wheeling this month
Columbus Day is a holiday.... hmmm.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 10-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #3229
LeeMasterGT
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
It's my favorite month of 2013:

Very nice lookin!
Unread 10-02-2013, 06:03 AM   #3230
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

It's a good picture. You should thank the expert photographer that took it.

"And if anyone's curious, the answer is yes. I drink beer before/during all mechanical surgery on my vehicles. " - yours truly.
shortstax33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #3231
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I haven't driven my Jeep in at least 5 days.......I need to correct that.

Unread 10-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #3232
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I haven't driven my Jeep in at least 5 days.......I need to correct that.
I managed to take the Jeep for a little spin last night. I've noticed, over the last month or so, that I have a squeak coming from somewhere...sounds like the front right wheel to me, but it goes away if I ever so slightly touch the brakes. Strange.

Yesterday we did our fall shoot....which always makes for a good day at the office.

We shot our HK USP .45's and our AR-15's.....it was almost as fun as wheeling.

Unread 10-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #3233
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I managed to take the Jeep for a little spin last night. I've noticed, over the last month or so, that I have a squeak coming from somewhere...sounds like the front right wheel to me, but it goes away if I ever so slightly touch the brakes. Strange.
Me too. Except mine happens periodically, only a low speeds, and immediatly goes away when I touch the brakes.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #3234
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21 View Post
Me too. Except mine happens periodically, only a low speeds, and immediatly goes away when I touch the brakes.
Sounds just like mine. squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak.....it's irritating.

Can't quite figure out why even the slightest touch of the brakes makes it go away...I mean the brakes aren't even doing anything, noticeable, at that point.

I'm going to have to check the dust shield on the passenger side, see if it's touching, ever so slightly.

Unread 10-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #3235
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The mailman brought me my "Guide to Colorado Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails" today, in plenty of time to prepare for our trip next August.

Unread 10-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #3236
AngryTJ
Dreamin of Moab

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
The mailman brought me my "Guide to Colorado Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails" today, in plenty of time to prepare for our trip next August.
Who you making the trip out there with?
AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #3237
Sobie
Bolt-on Maniac

Hopefully I can participate. Jeep will be good to go. Just depends on work.
Unread 10-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #3238
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTJ View Post

Who you making the trip out there with?
Kevin again, we did Moab this year, hopefully Sobie, and a few other IndyORV guys....and who knows who else. You interested?

Unread 10-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #3239
AngryTJ
Dreamin of Moab

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
Kevin again, we did Moab this year, hopefully Sobie, and a few other IndyORV guys....and who knows who else. You interested?
Too early to commit but I am intrigued. Ill keep it in mind. Thanks
AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #3240
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

You think that the mud from Badlands is bad, I think I still have clay on my Jeep from when I helped pack the track at the local dirt track. You know they got it wet when you are in 4wd going sideways at 25mph down the straights.

Quote:
We shot our HK USP .45's and our AR-15's.....it was almost as fun as wheeling.
I love going to the range, went a few months ago with a friend who brought his AR 15. We were shooting a piece of metal 150 yards away and there is something rewarding about hearing the "ping" a second after pulling the trigger. I do love shooting 357 magnum though. When I have a place where I can shoot at dark, I want to see how much fire comes out from it. I did decide that I do want me to get an AR 15 just for long range fun at the range. My tactical looking 10/22 (changed the stock) doesn't do it now for that stuff but it is cheap to shoot.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.