Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 213 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #3181
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
My hardtop will most likely hang in the garage forever... I did button up the Rampage and put the doors back on today, but not until after I took it for a spin, a very brisk spin.
This time of the year is why they invented hoodies , so that you can enjoy your Jeep topless .

Unread 09-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #3182
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley View Post
This time of the year is why they invented hoodies , so that you can enjoy your Jeep topless .
I don't think that would work too well for my 12 year old daughter....I'd never here the end of it.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 07:10 PM   #3183
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I don't think that would work too well for my 12 year old daughter....I'd never here the end of it.
My 9 year old throws on her goggles and a hoodie and is ready to go , I am pretty lucky ...
Unread 09-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #3184
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
My 9 year old throws on her goggles and a hoodie and is ready to go , I am pretty lucky ...
I might get away with that for about 20-minutes, but not for a full day in 64 degree weather. She's looking forward to getting some time behind the wheel tomorrow.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 09-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #3185
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I might get away with that for about 20-minutes, but not for a full day in 64 degree weather. She's looking forward to getting some time behind the wheel tomorrow.
That is cool that your letting her drive . Mine are sad that I sold the J trucks because they were able to drive them . They cant shift yet so driving the LJ is a ways off . Have fun with her ... sooner than we know they will be out of the house and it will just be us out and about in the Jeeps .
Unread 09-13-2013, 07:23 PM   #3186
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That is cool that your letting her drive . Mine are sad that I sold the J trucks because they were able to drive them . They cant shift yet so driving the LJ is a ways off . Have fun with her ... sooner than we know they will be out of the house and it will just be us out and about in the Jeeps .
They grow fast, but I have grand daughter waiting in the wings, so when these two (they alternate trips, which makes for nice 1 on 1 time) fly the coup and graduate to their own Jeeps I'll have another one to turn into a Jeeper.

Unread 09-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #3187
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
They grow fast, but I have grand daughter waiting in the wings, so when these two (they alternate trips, which makes for nice 1 on 1 time) fly the coup and graduate to their own Jeeps I'll have another one to turn into a Jeeper.
My daughter is already trying to claim the LJ ...
Unread 09-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #3188
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

My daughter is already trying to claim the LJ ...
I hear that, one of mine has already mentioned driving mine to school.... LOL.

Unread 09-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #3189
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Great day wheeling today, did some obstacles I hadn't done before, didn't break the Jeep, and got to see silovich roll Jeffery 2.0, with minor damage.

Unread 09-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #3190
20jeepster10
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I love your jeeps lol I just got rid of my 95 red yj and bought a 04 yellow rubicon so as I was reading I realize your build is almost exactly what I want lol I'm gonna be shadowing your build so don't be offended if you see a similar rubicon running around well at least I'm in Michigan lol
Nice job! Great transition to a solid wheeler daily driver!
20jeepster10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #3191
20jeepster10
2004 TJ Wrangler 

My daughter drove mine to high school she made quite the impression in the no top jeep with 35s lol quite popular
My oldest had to replace her car so she just bought a 99 Sahara from Texas with only 53k on it so it start for her now
20jeepster10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 08:26 AM   #3192
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20jeepster10 View Post
I love your jeeps lol I just got rid of my 95 red yj and bought a 04 yellow rubicon so as I was reading I realize your build is almost exactly what I want lol I'm gonna be shadowing your build so don't be offended if you see a similar rubicon running around well at least I'm in Michigan lol
Nice job! Great transition to a solid wheeler daily driver!
I had a red 95 YJ too. Mine has been working great. There are a few things I'd still like to do to it, but for now it's pretty capable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20jeepster10 View Post
My daughter drove mine to high school she made quite the impression in the no top jeep with 35s lol quite popular
My oldest had to replace her car so she just bought a 99 Sahara from Texas with only 53k on it so it start for her now
I'm sure mine will get driven to school at least once (that is if it's still street legal in four years). I couldn't get her to drive yesterday though...which was kind of a bummer.

Unread 09-15-2013, 09:34 AM   #3193
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I took the Jeep for a drive through Mother Nature's car wash, then spent 7-bucks in a man made car wash....it's not spotless yet, but I did manage to get all the mud out of the wheels and brakes, which is a huge plus.

Unread 09-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #3194
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yesterday's Badlands Trip.

No amount of wheel spin was cleaning that sticky mud out of the DuraTrac's....lol.

Unread 09-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #3195
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yesterday's Badlands Trip.

No amount of wheel spin was cleaning that sticky mud out of the DuraTrac's....lol.
Choco Donut tires

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.