Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 212 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #3166
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm thinking of hitting The Cliffs Insane Terrain this Saturday, then The Badlands next Saturday.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #3167
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Gave the Jeep the once over today, greased it and loaded it for a day of wheeling, then I took it out and flexed it, checked to make sure all was good with the 4wd system/lockers and all is good. Going to hit The Cliffs tomorrow for a little wheeling fun.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 09-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #3168
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Cool! Have fun! Awaiting pics.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #3169
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
Cool! Have fun! Awaiting pics.
Pictures? Hmm, what a great idea.

Here's a shot from today:

After I greased it up I took it out and flexed it, just to make sure everything was working fine and there were no new noises. The tires just touch the flares as the bumpstops make contact.

Unread 09-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #3170
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06

Pictures? Hmm, what a great idea.

Here's a shot from today:

After I greased it up I took it out and flexed it, just to make sure everything was working fine and there were no new noises. The tires just touch the flares as the bumpstops make contact.
Does anyone ever stop and ask if your stuck?
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #3171
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post

Unread 09-07-2013, 05:27 AM   #3172
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
There's never anyone around, ever.....it's the boonies.

Unread 09-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #3173
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Home from The Cliffs, safe, sound and all in one piece. It was a "dry" day at the Cliffs. The rain missed us, thankfully. I'll have a report with pics by tomorrow.

Some people have wondered how my transmission cooler would do, in the mud, being as it's mounted under the Jeep, right behind the skid plate.

I think it did pretty good, and we were in some pretty serious mud today.

silovich needs to make me my transmission cooler skid plate though......hey Kevin!

Unread 09-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #3174
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The Jeep and I were both a little dirty at the end of the day.

My Trail Report

Unread 09-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #3175
TheEddie

I'll keep an eye out for you this weekend. I'll be at the badlands either Saturday or Sunday.

Past Jeeps:
97 Flame Red TJ Sport on 31s with stuff.
98 Stone White XJ Classic: Lifted, Locked, and Armored
2000 Silverstone WJ Limited
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #3176
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEddie View Post
I'll keep an eye out for you this weekend. I'll be at the badlands either Saturday or Sunday.
Cool, I'll be there Saturday.

Unread 09-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #3177
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Spent a few hours cleaning the Jeep today.....

.....just so I can go do it all again this Saturday.

I couldn't leave it dirty and go wheeling again, because I have to do a post wheeling inspection before I go again. I won't go wheeling without giving the under carriage the once over visually and by wiggling stuff, so the mud had to go.

Unread 09-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #3178
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm planning on hitting the Badlands Off Road Park tomorrow, the sad thing is I'll have to put my full top and doors back on for the trip.....it's going to be a bit brisk in the morning. One of my 12 year old daughters is supposed to go with, so I'm not sure how early I'll be hitting the road. It should be a nice "fall" day....dry too.

Unread 09-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #3179
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm considering putting the hard top back on as well. It's a tough call though since the temps here are still warm.

Unread 09-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #3180
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
I'm considering putting the hard top back on as well. It's a tough call though since the temps here are still warm.
My hardtop will most likely hang in the garage forever... I did button up the Rampage and put the doors back on today, but not until after I took it for a spin, a very brisk spin.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.