Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 210 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Artec Holiday Sale!

Unread 08-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #3136
gst95dsm
Chop, Wheel and Rebuild..

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
We didn't do too bad, considering we didn't have anyone with us that had done it before. I just missed the spot I was aiming at...since I lost sight of it, but I recovered nicely. Kevin probably could have driven up it backwards....I tried to get him to do it backwards, but he refused.
Nice job man, i'm still mad at myself for skipping that. You walked it.

Unread 08-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #3137
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicR1 View Post
When y'all coming to Ca??? Where y'all headed???
Not sure. We've been kicking around Colorado next year.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #3138
AngryTJ
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gst95dsm View Post
Nice job man, i'm still mad at myself for skipping that. You walked it.
I thought the exact same thing!

Great video

Tarantula_TJ Build

2015 Colorado Trip
AngryTJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #3139
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Just remembering......

I really need to get out and wheel.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 08-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #3140
G Beasley
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Y'all made the escalator look easy The video doesn't show how steep it is for those that havent been there .
Unread 08-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #3141
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley View Post
Y'all made the escalator look easy The video doesn't show how steep it is for those that havent been there .
Pictures and video never really do give you a true sense of what it was really like, but they sure are nice to have for those long periods of non-wheeling.

Unread 08-18-2013, 11:01 AM   #3142
Moabrubi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Man i need to go back to Moab and hit harder trails.

Last time I did Hells Revenge with EJS and the only fun obstacle they let us do with the group was tipover challenge.
Moabrubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #3143
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabrubi View Post
Man i need to go back to Moab and hit harder trails.

Last time I did Hells Revenge with EJS and the only fun obstacle they let us do with the group was tipover challenge.
We were looking for Escalator, drove right by it, up and over Tip Over Challenge, down the trail a ways, turned around and did Tip Over Challenge in the opposite direction, then did Escalator. It wasn't until after we did Escalator that we realized we did Tip Over "Challenge" twice already....then we did it again. What's funny is that in 2011 I passed on Tip Over Challenge.

We're making plans for Colorado 2014: Black Bear Pass....I can only hope nothing gets in the way of this.

I'll get back to Moab in a few years, as I still have half the difficult trails listed in the guide book to go.

Unread 08-18-2013, 09:10 PM   #3144
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's been three years since I bought the Rubicon, this picture was taken on August 20th, 2010.

I like it better now.

I wonder what the next three years will bring?

Unread 08-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #3145
aw12345
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
It's been three years since I bought the Rubicon, this picture was taken on August 20th, 2010.

I like it better now.

I wonder what the next three years will bring?
See that Jeep behind you, could very well go there depending on what you encounter on your wheelin trips
Unread 08-20-2013, 05:49 AM   #3146
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Happy Third Anniversary to my Rubi....gifts are welcomed. We're registered at Savvy, Rokmen, UCF.......

Unread 08-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #3147
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Took my dog, Miranda, out for a drive the other day and stopped and let her chase a stick for a bit.

That's the harness she wears while riding in the Jeep, it buckles just like a seat belt.

Unread 08-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #3148
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Great pic Jeff
Unread 08-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #3149
jeepwrangler97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

GSDs=best dogs...just my 2 cents

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2013, 02:24 PM   #3150
Sobie
Bolt-on Maniac

Hey Jeff!

Been a while since I've been in here. Awesome pics and Jeep as always. I still haven't seen the Rubi in person yet.

Can't wait to make it out to Moab one year. Keep me in the loop for CO next year. I've been saving leave. Almost up to use or lose. The "War Bird" will be more than ready after my fall/winter build.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.