Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 207 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #3091
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Not for awhile....in fact I don't know when I'll hit the trails again, after Moab Illinois and Indiana are kind of a let down.

Maybe I'll just head west again.
You can join us all next weekend for the races at the badlands. Im going to watch fast cars

Unread 06-17-2013, 08:24 PM   #3092
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I think my fuel sending unit is messed up ie: smashed....my gauge goes from 1/4 tank to 1/2 tank, and back, when ever it wants to.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #3093
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I still haven't figured out my Jeeps starting issue. It starts, but more times than not it'll click as if the battery is dead, but when I try it again, it starts. I keep waiting for it not to start.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 06-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #3094
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I went out a little while ago and it started....no clicking, but it did turn over a little slow. It hasn't died yet.

Unread 06-22-2013, 03:33 PM   #3095
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I put in a new DieHard Platinum battery today.....starting problem solved. My old battery was a Mopar, 18 month battery. I guess I used it all up. LOL

I stopped by my parents house, went to leave, shifted into drive nothing....I mean nothing as in the shifter was no longer connected to the tranny. Turns out the little rubber grommet dry rotted and dropped to the ground, right where I sat. Break out the zip ties.....bam! On the road again. NAPA can get me a new grommet on Monday. Until then zip ties rule.

Unread 06-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #3096
kellerumps
See Ya Coach.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
I put in a new DieHard Platinum battery today.....starting problem solved. My old battery was a Mopar, 18 month battery. I guess I used it all up. LOL

I stopped by my parents house, went to leave, shifted into drive nothing....I mean nothing as in the shifter was no longer connected to the tranny. Turns out the little rubber grommet dry rotted and dropped to the ground, right where I sat. Break out the zip ties.....bam! On the road again. NAPA can get me a new grommet on Monday. Until then zip ties rule.
Zip Ties rule...outside of duct tape that is.

Member of: IndyOrv
kellerumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 08:58 PM   #3097
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellerumps View Post
Zip Ties rule...outside of duct tape that is.
My Jeep has put zip ties to use many, many, many times.....so far the duct tape has stayed in the tool box.

Unread 06-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #3098
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Diehard Platinum P4: Mount the winch to the side post, yes or no? There seems to be a difference of opinion on this one. What say you? (Those that have a P4 that is.)

Unread 06-23-2013, 12:59 PM   #3099
zclanton
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I've had the P4 for a few years, bought it with the intent to run accessories on the side posts based on reputable input on this thread:

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/dieh...ery-71589.html

Haven't got to the point of buying a winch (so far have invested exclusively on the musts for 35's and aluminum skids), but will give the side posts a go when I do.
zclanton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 04:27 AM   #3100
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I always heard the side posts were not rated to handle the same draw as the tops. It's been a while since I read up on them though so I could be very wrong.

"And if anyone's curious, the answer is yes. I drink beer before/during all mechanical surgery on my vehicles. " - yours truly.
shortstax33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 05:11 AM   #3101
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstax33 View Post
I always heard the side posts were not rated to handle the same draw as the tops. It's been a while since I read up on them though so I could be very wrong.
I've read mixed reviews....I think I'll stay up top, leave the sides for things like lights, if need be.

Unread 06-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #3102
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well, the part NAPA got me for my transmission linkage, didn't fit, so I'm still using zip-ties. I guess I'll have to stop by the dealership tomorrow and see if they can get me the right part.

Unread 06-25-2013, 12:06 PM   #3103
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I stopped by the dealership today....the part I need is about 4-bucks, I ordered two. They'll be in tomorrow, so time will tell.

Unread 06-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #3104
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Zipties haven't let you down yet, lol!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 12:22 PM   #3105
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
Zipties haven't let you down yet, lol!
I've thought about buying stock in zip-ties....but as it turns out I've spent all my money on the Jeep.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.