Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 203 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Poison Spyder DeFenders™ - "Tubeless" Jeep FendeAll Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!

Unread 05-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #3031
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last day....headed to Strike Revine and for Kevin, Area BFE.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #3032
G Beasley
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Last day....headed to Strike Revine and for Kevin, Area BFE.
Get some pictures of him goin up the waterfall .
Unread 05-24-2013, 05:10 PM   #3033
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley View Post

Get some pictures of him goin up the waterfall .
Waterfall was a no go, as we were all alone and my Rubi wasn't going to be able to recover it.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 05-24-2013, 09:22 PM   #3034
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

We leave tomorrow, we covered 145 off road miles.

Trails we did:

Monday:
Dome Plateau
Top of The World

Tuesday:
Fins-N-Things
Poison Spider
Golden Spike
Gold Bar Rim

Wednesday:
Hell's Revenge
Cliff Hanger

Thursday:
Moab Rim
Kane Creek

Friday:
Strike Ravine
Area BFE

Lots of pics and vids to come, in the week or two.

Unread 05-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #3035
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Nice dude. Have a safe trip home.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2013, 06:31 AM   #3036
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last day on the road.

Unread 05-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #3037
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I made it home, alive and well....and the Jeep survived too.

Unread 05-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #3038
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Look forward to pics/vids. Glad you, and the jeep, made it home in one piece!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2013, 06:29 AM   #3039
Boog
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
Look forward to pics/vids. Glad you, and the jeep, made it home in one piece!
x1000
Air Force Jeep Club #147
My build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/boogs-slow-tj-build-1469852/
Boog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #3040
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

For those of you that think the Derale is vulnerable in the specified location I am here to tell you it's pretty darn safe in that there location. I just wheeled Moab for 5 days, doing 10 of the 20 difficult trails. My engine skid took a hell of blow, as did my transfer case skid, driver side slider, and gas tank skid, however the Derale has nary a scratch.

I'm very happy I did this install before my return to Moab, as it worked everyday on the trails and while crossing the mountains.

Unread 05-27-2013, 11:01 AM   #3041
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Final mileage?
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2013, 02:42 PM   #3042
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
My starting mileage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
Final mileage?
51913 miles, for a total of 3311 miles traveled.

Unread 05-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #3043
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I found time to unload the Jeep and get it back to normal..... though I prefer Moab mode.

Unread 05-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #3044
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I found time to unload the Jeep and get it back to normal..... though I prefer Moab mode.
Mine is still on the trailer
Unread 05-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #3045
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Lifting a tire on Hell's Gate.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.