Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 191 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 04-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #2851
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
They're not holding anything vital together.
Yet!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #2852
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I took off my tilt mechanisms. Do u want it? Not sure if there all the same.
Unread 04-05-2013, 07:00 AM   #2853
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksilovich View Post
I took off my tilt mechanisms. Do u want it? Not sure if there all the same.
I guess I could look at it, next time we're in the same place at the same time, bring it along. But that may not be for 43 days.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 06:06 AM   #2854
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

40 days until Moab 2013 begins.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 04-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #2855
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I wish my money tree would bloom....there are some things I'd love to do to the Jeep.

Unread 04-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #2856
AngryTJ
Dreamin of Moab

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
I wish my money tree would bloom....there are some things I'd love to do to the Jeep.
Such as?
AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #2857
AngryTJ
Dreamin of Moab

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
40 days until Moab 2013 begins.
Nice! I'll be there in 52 days
AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #2858
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTJ View Post
Such as?
Wheels, tummy tuck, full roll cage, seats, chromo's....just a few little things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTJ View Post
Nice! I'll be there in 52 days
I'll be back home by then....

I'm really excited about this trip, last time out didn't go as planned, so I'm hoping for better this time out.

Unread 04-09-2013, 09:34 PM   #2859
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post

Wheels, tummy tuck, full roll cage, seats, chromo's....just a few little things.
I know a guy that might have a shop open over the summer that does great work and is less then an hr away
Unread 04-09-2013, 10:26 PM   #2860
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

How many will be in the group your going with Jeff?
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 04:42 AM   #2861
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksilovich View Post
I know a guy that might have a shop open over the summer that does great work and is less then an hr away
You'll have to introduce us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_f150 View Post
How many will be in the group your going with Jeff?
Three Jeeps.

ksilovich's Cummins creation, BRay's JK (which is currently stock, but should have some additions before Moab) and myself. Those two are trailering their Jeeps, but I'll be driving mine.....I don't have the trailer option.

Unread 04-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #2862
lolitsdaelan
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Jeff, came across your build thread while bored at work (made it to about page 60, it's quite the slow day) and I must say it's an impressive build! I've been stealing ideas left and right admittedly

The only thing more impressive than the build is your photography skills! Every picture you take of that thing is amazing! With that said, next time I'm wheeling with you I'll make sure I ride in front and get some pictures of your Jeep

Keep up the good work!
Unread 04-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #2863
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitsdaelan View Post
Jeff, came across your build thread while bored at work (made it to about page 60, it's quite the slow day) and I must say it's an impressive build! I've been stealing ideas left and right admittedly

The only thing more impressive than the build is your photography skills! Every picture you take of that thing is amazing! With that said, next time I'm wheeling with you I'll make sure I ride in front and get some pictures of your Jeep

Keep up the good work!
Thanks...on both counts.

Pictures of me wheeling? Really? I'm not sure I'd know what to do if that ever happened.

Unread 04-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #2864
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Jeff what Wheels are you looking at for this sharp TJ?
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #2865
GIJOE1914
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Jeffro06, I live in Chicago and I have been pulled over ONCE in the 2 years I have had the rig for flares and that was a few weeks ago in Midlothian, Il and I didn't get a ticket because 1. The cop was a Jeeper and he wanted to talk about my rig. 2. He tried telling me I was "too high" THATS BS. 3. He admitted to me that he had never seen a Black guy driving a built Jeep before. SAD. I dont run ANY flares in the rear and MCE flats in the front on 37 14.5 15 TOYOS.
GIJOE1914 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.