Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 168 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-09-2013, 05:16 PM   #2506
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
I had to do it before Matt did.
We can start calling yours "Bumblebee."

Unread 02-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #2507
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Seriously though, I think it is going to look pretty sharp with the black on the hood.
Unread 02-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #2508
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I thought I might have helped jump start that decision. Lol. You're welcome!

"And if anyone's curious, the answer is yes. I drink beer before/during all mechanical surgery on my vehicles. " - yours truly.
shortstax33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #2509
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstax33 View Post
I thought I might have helped jump start that decision. Lol. You're welcome!
Our hallway talk did motivate me to make a decision. You can do the hood vents.....with all that drilling.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2013, 01:13 AM   #2510
442Wrangler
In like Flynn.

2008 JK Wrangler 

Looks good Jeff. Miss wheeling and all of the action shots to be honest. Keep it cool, I know you know how. Forgive the few beers if this is odd. Hahahahahah

1998 TJ Sahara Sold
-3.25" RC spring lift, Eagle alloys 125s, 33x12.5x15 Cooper STTs, XRC8 winch with stock bumper mount

1994 YJ SE Sold
-4" RC spring lift, 33x12.5x15 Firestone M/Ts, Eagle alloys 125, and a 4 cylinder to boot

1960 Willys Wagon
-Going to be restored and painted Omaha Orange

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."
-Steve McQueen

Male RN Jeep Club #1
442Wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #2511
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Think I'll pass...drilling for the snorkel will be more than enough for me.

"And if anyone's curious, the answer is yes. I drink beer before/during all mechanical surgery on my vehicles. " - yours truly.
shortstax33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #2512
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 442Wrangler View Post
Looks good Jeff. Miss wheeling and all of the action shots to be honest. Keep it cool, I know you know how. Forgive the few beers if this is odd. Hahahahahah
I miss wheeling and all the action shots too...even though I'm not usually in the action shots, but behind the camera. I'll see if I can change that within the next 30 days.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 02-11-2013, 02:38 PM   #2513
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I got my new "Rubicon" decals today....despite the fact that they were advertised as "factory"...they aren't. They are the correct font, but the wrong size. I guess I'll just leave the stock Rubicon stickers right where they are, partially obstructed from view. I'm still waiting on the hood decal....which is coming from a different vendor btw. Hopefully the hood decal is correct.

Unread 02-13-2013, 10:48 AM   #2514
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The very first time I went to the Badlands was with the Jeeps Gone Wild Club, I was addicted from that day on. Jeeps Gone Wild turned into Jeeps Going Wild, due to club changes, and many Indiana members formed IndyORV at that time as well. As of today Jeeps Going Wild is no more. Many of the members are MIA, moved away, or left wheeling all together. We had our own club section here on JF, but it's all but dead, so I have asked that it be removed. Oh well, things change I guess.

Unread 02-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #2515
Moose340
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Im willing to join up on the Indiana side, I can get a few other Indiana Jeeper!
Do not give up! Look at my sig
Moose340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #2516
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose340 View Post
Im willing to join up on the Indiana side, I can get a few other Indiana Jeeper!
Do not give up! Look at my sig
I've done thrown in the towel....when I hang on the Indy side, I'll just hang with IndyORV. I'd have given up the JGW thing a long time ago, if I were closer to the IndyORV guys.

Unread 02-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #2517
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My hood "black out" decal came today. I watched the install video, seems easy enough. I don't know when I'll get around to it, but I think it'll look pretty good, so long as I don't screw it up.

Unread 02-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #2518
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Screw it up so you can order a real hood louver. You'll gain 15hp and 5 MPGs, I swear.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #2519
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
Screw it up so you can order a real hood louver. You'll gain 15hp and 5 MPGs, I swear.
If I like the blackout, I may eventually do the louvers, time will tell.

Unread 02-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #2520
442Wrangler
In like Flynn.

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
If I like the blackout, I may eventually do the louvers, time will tell.
Is it like the mountain edition blackout decal?

1998 TJ Sahara Sold
-3.25" RC spring lift, Eagle alloys 125s, 33x12.5x15 Cooper STTs, XRC8 winch with stock bumper mount

1994 YJ SE Sold
-4" RC spring lift, 33x12.5x15 Firestone M/Ts, Eagle alloys 125, and a 4 cylinder to boot

1960 Willys Wagon
-Going to be restored and painted Omaha Orange

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."
-Steve McQueen

Male RN Jeep Club #1
442Wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.