Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 145 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 07-28-2012, 10:44 PM   #2161
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley View Post
So we get wheeling pics of the Explorer , but none of the Rubicon ?
Rubi pics are coming. I changed my avatar....got rid of the Explorer av.....

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #2162
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Some pics of me wheeling at The Cliffs yesterday:

Here's the trail report

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 07-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #2163
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Cool.. I like the Cliffs when it's dry.

IndyORV
B2CARPEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #2164
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

That looks fun wheeling that is. Maybe I should try it sometime.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #2165
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
That looks fun, wheeling that is. Maybe I should try it sometime.
It's surprisingly fun.

Unread 07-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #2166
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN View Post
Cool.. I like the Cliffs when it's dry.
I can't imagine it being any drier than it was yesterday. Dust everywhere and very little water to be found. The creek was more of a rock crawl than anything.
Unread 07-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #2167
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I cleaned the jeep, inside and out tonight, then re-spooled the winch line, with the help of my daughter Ashlynn. She's 11, so she likes it anytime she gets to sit behind the wheel and steer the jeep. Funny, nobody that needed the winch line was around to re-spool it.

Ok, ok, before Matt comes in here complaining, he did offer to help before we left The Cliffs yesterday.

Unread 07-30-2012, 03:36 PM   #2168
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Lol, darn right I did!!

"And if anyone's curious, the answer is yes. I drink beer before/during all mechanical surgery on my vehicles. " - yours truly.
shortstax33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #2169
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey, I had to buy t-shirts because the kids saw you two with them. It ain't cheap hanging out with you guys.
Unread 07-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #2170
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

If you want cheap, you better sell the jeep before it's too late.

Unread 07-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #2171
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm thinking it may be time to improve my "on board air" aka: MV-50. It didn't like the heat Saturday, I'm looking at the Viar portable constant duty 450P, I believe it is.

Unread 07-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #2172
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
If you want cheap, you better sell the jeep before it's too late.
Oh, it's too late. I'm getting quotes for bumpers and the Warn winch/compressor.

Unread 07-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #2173
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadDog View Post
Oh, it's too late. I'm getting quotes for bumpers and the Warn winch/compressor.

Time for a build thread.

Unread 07-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #2174
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Do bumpers and a winch constitute a build?
Unread 07-30-2012, 08:09 PM   #2175
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadDog View Post
Do bumpers and a winch constitute a build?
It's a start.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.