Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 137 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!

Unread 06-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #2041
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zjones1994 View Post
Just read your entire build in 3 days! One of my fav builds!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_f150 View Post
Jeff your Jeep looks great!! You have done a great job on it.
Thanks....I'll be happier when my Rokmen sliders return. The front bumper needs re-painting too, maybe I'll get that done while I'm on vacation.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #2042
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Looks great with the matching rear fenders!
Unread 06-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #2043
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadDog View Post
Looks great with the matching rear fenders!
I like it too. I'm glad I went with these. The Genright steel fenders would have required primer and paint, and as mentioned before, wouldn't have given an inch if I rubbed a tree, which could have resulted in the tub giving first, and since I didn't want full rear corners this seemed like a good solution.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 06-16-2012, 10:27 PM   #2044
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looks great, I think I might use those on Dumpster.

When in 2013 are you going to Moab? EJS?
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #2045
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
Looks great, I think I might use those on Dumpster.

When in 2013 are you going to Moab? EJS?
Thanks. I kind of liked the lack of crowds when I went, so EJS doesn't really trip my trigger, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Unread 06-16-2012, 11:51 PM   #2046
aw12345
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Thanks. I kind of liked the lack of crowds when I went, so EJS doesn't really trip my trigger, but I wouldn't rule it out.
Been to Moab twice, first week of May worked very well for us, nice weather, not to hot remember, this place is essentially high desert so it can and does get very hot. Also not very big crowds so it's easy to run trails without to much waiting. However you look at it Moab is fun period. Cool trails, tons of them for not terribly built up Jeeps, so fun for all. Plenty to see, I love the place, just no driveline shop in town, that kinda sucked for us.
Unread 06-17-2012, 12:29 PM   #2047
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw12345 View Post
Been to Moab twice, first week of May worked very well for us, nice weather, not to hot remember, this place is essentially high desert so it can and does get very hot. Also not very big crowds so it's easy to run trails without to much waiting. However you look at it Moab is fun period. Cool trails, tons of them for not terribly built up Jeeps, so fun for all. Plenty to see, I love the place, just no driveline shop in town, that kinda sucked for us.
I went the last week of May in 2011....the weather was great and the trails were empty.

Unread 06-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #2048
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm realizing that once I get my sliders back on I won't have anything else to do to the Jeep, for quite some time, except enjoy it. That's not really a bad thing.

Unread 06-17-2012, 05:57 PM   #2049
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

35's.

Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #2050
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped
35's.

Like I said, not for quite some time. But me wants.

Unread 06-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #2051
Moabrubi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Like I said, not for quite some time. But me wants.
They're only 3" bigger
Moabrubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #2052
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabrubi

They're only 3" bigger
And several thousand dollars, with wheels and such.

Unread 06-17-2012, 07:13 PM   #2053
rt4422
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06

And several thousand dollars, with wheels and such.
Woah woah, don't make it worse than it is! It's not to hard to find a slighty used set of 35s. Crager soft 8s are $50-60 with 4" of backspacing. And you could sell your MTRs and wheels for a pretty penny.
rt4422 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #2054
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt4422 View Post
Woah woah, don't make it worse than it is! It's not to hard to find a slighty used set of 35s. Crager soft 8s are $50-60 with 4" of backspacing. And you could sell your MTRs and wheels for a pretty penny.
It would be nice to pick up a set of slightly used 35's w/wheels to put on when I go wheeling, then throw the 32's back on for daily driving.

Unread 06-17-2012, 08:38 PM   #2055
rt4422
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06

It would be nice to pick up a set of slightly used 35's w/wheels to put on when I go wheeling, then throw the 32's back on for daily driving.
Not a bad idea. Whats your gearing?
rt4422 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.