Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 108 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FrEaKy FrIdAy SaLe!!!!NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 03-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #1606
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Great pics! Congrats on getting that pesky UCA bolt taken care of. What's up with that poor mangled front license plate, LOL!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #1607
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
What's up with that poor mangled front license plate, LOL!
That's what happens when you go wheeling.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #1608
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
That's what happens when you go wheeling.
Good answer! Can't augue with that one!

www.norcal-jeeps.com
Unread 03-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #1609
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Was out on a photo safari, for another forum, today and took these:

The jeep is a little muddy now and I got to use 4wd, so all is good.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 03-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #1610
BackInBlack9
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I live for these pictures...
BackInBlack9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #1611
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Great. I was so jealous I was hoping you would have death wobble lol.
MountainMan864 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #1612
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
I was so jealous I was hoping you would have death wobble lol.
Gee, thanks.....

Unread 03-19-2012, 06:59 AM   #1613
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Is that Alva Rd? Lol, looks good and muddy. Never thought I'd see you play there on your own, lol.

"And if anyone's curious, the answer is yes. I drink beer before/during all mechanical surgery on my vehicles. " - yours truly.
shortstax33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2012, 07:01 AM   #1614
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstax33 View Post
Is that Alva Rd? Lol, looks good and muddy. Never thought I'd see you play there on your own, lol.
Elva Road....it was mostly dry and I couldn't resist.

Unread 03-22-2012, 07:52 PM   #1615
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Finally washed the mud off:

Pardon the crappy cellphone picture...

After reading up on doing a TJ alignment, I'm going to bust out the tape measure this weekend and check my tow. I figure it's better to try it myself than to give $90 to a shop to it.

Unread 03-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #1616
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The insurance adjuster stopped in today. It's a comp claim. He has to make two calls looking for a used top, and now I wait.

Unread 03-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #1617
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
The insurance adjuster stopped in today. It's a comp claim. He has to make two calls looking for a used top, and now I wait.
Wow! They're gonna replace the whole top? I thought the damage to the top was minor? Surprised they aren't gonna repair it instead.

www.norcal-jeeps.com
Unread 03-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #1618
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03

Wow! They're gonna replace the whole top? I thought the damage to the top was minor? Surprised they aren't gonna repair it instead.
The insurance company would call it more of a liability to repair a removable top.

Jeffro, if they get you a used one,then make sure its good. Have them paint it so its in the same like new condition. They will if you ask. Since you have the other off, then retain it also. If not some bodyman will just fix it and sell it. :shh:

You have a pm.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-23-2012, 02:10 PM   #1619
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
The insurance company would call it more of a liability to repair a removable top.

Jeffro, if they get you a used one,then make sure its good. Have them paint it so its in the same like new condition. They will if you ask. Since you have the other off, then retain it also. If not some bodyman will just fix it and sell it. :shh:

You have a pm.

www.norcal-jeeps.com
Unread 03-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #1620
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Supposedly there is a replacement top somewhere.....I don't know where. Whether it's the right one or in good enough shape to actually replace mine has yet to be determined. It's not like I'm in a real hurry or anything....it's summer and I won't be putting the hard top back on anytime soon. Thankfully.

At this point I have no idea what will happen to the old top, if I get a replacement.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.