Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 205 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3061 of 4271 Old 06-02-2013, 11:41 PM
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Next weekend I may have to spend a few hours cleaning the red sands of Moab out of the jeep......or just leave it as a reminder.
Your going to find that stuff for years to come as you tear things apart .

Free stickers and picture hosting at Jeep-Owner.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3062 of 4271 Old 06-05-2013, 06:49 PM
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I need to clean the inside of mine. Its everywhere behind and under my seats. And I am still finding chex mix all over

Jeffery 2.0 : Cummins 4bt, 40's, ORI's, D60, 14B, lots of AL
post #3063 of 4271 Old 06-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Got my gopro camera's Jeffro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3064 of 4271 Old 06-05-2013, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
Got my gopro camera's Jeffro.
I just got on the pc to check the tracking number....now I don't have too.

I included a little thank you.....thanks again.

Member of JGW (Jeff's Gone Wheeling) and

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build:

post #3065 of 4271 Old 06-05-2013, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksilovich View Post
I need to clean the inside of mine. Its everywhere behind and under my seats. And I am still finding chex mix all over
I'll just leave the sand......oddly enough, I don't have any chex mix in my Jeep.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

post #3066 of 4271 Old 06-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I just got on the pc to check the tracking number....now I don't have too.

I included a little thank you.....thanks again.
Thanks, I just opened the box and seen that.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #3067 of 4271 Old 06-06-2013, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
Thanks, I just opened the box and seen that.
It's the least I could do.

post #3068 of 4271 Old 06-06-2013, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I need to replace my crappy stock lug nuts....but it seems every set I find has those stupid lock nuts.

post #3069 of 4271 Old 06-06-2013, 07:54 PM
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I need to replace my crappy stock lug nuts....but it seems every set I find has those stupid lock nuts.
But they keep your coworkers from stealing your tires.

The scenery never changes unless you're the Lead Dog.
post #3070 of 4271 Old 06-06-2013, 08:56 PM
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

just buy a set of the splined lug nuts. ebay it up. thats where i got mine and it was like 40 bucks for a set of 32 for me.

would these work?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Tall-...7161c6&vxp=mtr

Jeffery 2.0 : Cummins 4bt, 40's, ORI's, D60, 14B, lots of AL
post #3071 of 4271 Old 06-07-2013, 07:40 AM
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Lol, hey now, he knows where my jeep is, he could probably steal them back!

"And if anyone's curious, the answer is yes. I drink beer before/during all mechanical surgery on my vehicles. " - yours truly.
post #3072 of 4271 Old 06-08-2013, 12:09 PM
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

I guess we should see how they perform in the mud first.

The scenery never changes unless you're the Lead Dog.
post #3073 of 4271 Old 06-08-2013, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadDog View Post
I guess we should see how they perform in the mud first.
They did fine down at the Badlands....can't be any worse than the MTR's, it's not like they cleaned out the best. But, I'm in no hurry to get back in the mud.

post #3074 of 4271 Old 06-08-2013, 06:58 PM
dandaman99701
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Rear Trackbar

Hola Jeffro, I have been a subscriber to your build thread since the beginning and I think your Rubi is progressing nicely. I have a similar build as yours only its an LJ. I am running the same lift as your are and just ordered my Rokmen arms. I am going to be purchasing the Currie steering and front tracbar. I can't remember if you purchased the rear tracbar also, or are you still running the stock bar? Keep up the fine work.

Last edited by dandaman99701; 06-08-2013 at 07:45 PM.
post #3075 of 4271 Old 06-08-2013, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandaman99701 View Post
Hola Jeffro, I have been a subscriber to your build thread since the beginning and I think your Rubi is progressing nicely. I have a similar build as yours only its an LJ. I am running the same lift as your are and just ordered my Rokmen arms. I am going to be purchasing the Currie steering and front tracbar. I can't remember if you purchased the rear tracbar also, or are you still running the stock bar? Keep up the fine work.
Thanks.... I'll have to give your build a looksee (link?). I am running the stock rear tb, with the relocation bracket that came with the OME lift.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.